Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Smith vs. Maxim Vlasov Ordered For Vacant WBO Light Heavyweight Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JakeTheBoxer
    replied
    Winner will have to fight Bivol or Beterbiev to prove somethiny anyway.

Nobody really cares about WBO belt in higher divisions.

Leave a comment:

• The D3vil
    replied
    I like Joe Smith.

He doesn't seem to be scared of anything & anybody and shuts his mouth and does his job.

Hopefully, he can parlay this strap into some unification bouts.

Leave a comment:

• Phill lynott
    replied
    So if a fighter doesn't have ties with Arum and TR he doesn't get a shot at the WBO title? How the WBO ignores it's own protocol is funny and frustrating. Let's see what they decide to create next.

Leave a comment:

• mlac
    replied
    i want Smith to win but Vlasov probobly outboxes him to a decision.

Leave a comment:

• PBR Streetgang
    replied
    I like Vlasov, he's a quality boxer and very game. He was fortunate that he's advancing to the final because he can't get his opponent in the ring for one reason or the other. Meanwhile, JSJ had to go through Alvarez.

Vlasov can box but I'm not sure he has the firepower to keep Smith off him and Smith has looked much more balanced his last few fights. I say Smith by decision in which he beats up Vlasov pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• PunchyPotorff
    replied
    IMO... even though Vlasov is fairly sturdy... I just don't think he'll be able to stand up to Joe's relentless pressure and power. Vlasov has show some resolved getting thru tough fights, but Joe is another level. Definitely looking forward to this fight and for Joe to finally wear the belt at conclusion.

Leave a comment:

• ShoulderRoll
    replied
    It's strap season for Joe Smith Jr.

Leave a comment:

• RJJ-94-02=GOAT
    replied
    Dunno who I’d pick in this one. Smith by late KO maybe but I could see Vlasov outboxing him.

Leave a comment:

• Oldskoolg
    replied
    I hope Joe finally wins the big match and takes home a title

Leave a comment:

• sidefx996
    replied
    Awesome! GO JOE! Have wanted to see him win a world title for a long time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X