Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ is already 31 y.o. but yet to fight a truly Elite Boxer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ is already 31 y.o. but yet to fight a truly Elite Boxer!

AJ is already 31 y.o. but yet to fight a truly Elite Boxer.

Dude should get some balls and fight Fury or Wilder finally!

Bum AJ has been running from a challenge his whole career ducking Wilder and Fury

🤡...

Only one Elite fighter he can face at heavy, odds on to fight him next spring when they both get the mando/warm ups out the way.

Klitchko was still a force, he's also fought no one outside the top ten since winning belt.

Comment

He fought the number 3 when the guy was number 3.

He fought Ruiz when people had him in the top 3. Many had him top 1.

He fought Wlad when people thought it was too big a step up.

Fury hasn't been around much in Joshua's heyday. Now he is, and Joshua's immediately trying to make the fight.

So the only 'elite' fight he could have taken through this period would be Wilder. Ignoring the fact that I just don't rate Wilder, they were trying to make that fight too!

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post

Bum AJ has been running from a challenge his whole career ducking Wilder and Fury
        Very true, I point this out all the time and people get triggered by it.

Number of real champions beaten by Joshua - 0

Number of real champions beaten by Fury - 2

This means Fury has a better resume than Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post

People are gonna cry about this post but there's definitely some truth to it.

AJ has never fought an elite fighter.

Out of the consensus top 3, Fury and Wilder have proved they are willing to face the best by fighting one another. AJ hasn't.

People can make all the politic based excuse they want, about rejected offers, a sides, negotiations etc, but the fact remains AJ is one out of the top 3 who is yet to step up to the plate.

Comment

You fight and beat top 10 boxers then shouldn't be critucised. But he's not beat everyone in top 10. So maybe can't claim to be no1. That's only criticism.
            Best pulev, usyk, fury, wilder

Comment

I still belive 2017 Klitschko was better than any Version of Wilder, in every aspect except hype.

As Fury was retired at the time I think Joshua beat the second best fighter in the division at that time

I do think he's degraded as a fighter since then

Just hoping to see the undisputed fight now so we can find out between Fury an AJ who the best fighter of the last 3-4 years is (its fury)

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                People are gonna cry about this post but there’s definitely some truth to it.

AJ has never fought an elite fighter.

Out of the consensus top 3, Fury and Wilder have proved they are willing to face the best by fighting one another. AJ hasn’t.

People can make all the politic based excuse they want, about rejected offers, a sides, negotiations etc, but the fact remains AJ is one out of the top 3 who is yet to step up to the plate.
                Any version of Wlad is easily better than the best version of Wilder, the protected journeyman slayer that failed to cherry pick the semi retired Fury. That's obvious to any with half a brain.

Wlad was re-ranked by ring as no.1 for AJ fight, if my memory is correct.

AJ fought the best at the time even Finkel agreed Wilder was a 'baby HW' when comparing him to Wlad.

Don't bother replying as I won't waste my time responding to whatever delusion you spout. Nonce.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                  Any version of Wlad is easily better than the best version of Wilder, the protected journeyman slayer that failed to cherry pick the semi retired Fury. That's obvious to any with half a brain.

Wlad was even re-ranked by ring as no.1 for AJ fight I beleive.

AJ fought the best at the time even Finkel agreed Wilder was a 'baby HW' when comparing him to Wlad.

Don't bother replying as I won't waste my time responding to whatever delusion you spout. Nonce.
                  Wlad was 41, inactive for 18 months and hadn’t won a fight in over 2 years.

Told you the sad little fanboys were gonna cry about it. Truth hurts...

Your one of the biggest nonce son this site and that says a lot.

Comment

^^This guy just can't help himself

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                    Don't bother replying as I won't waste my time responding.

Comment

Working...
                    X