Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Best Way To Enhance Lopez's Emerging Profile? Challenge Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadblock
    replied
    Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
    I know right!

Let Manny fight an MMA fighter and a Japanese kickboxer!

Let him retire in grace.
    If he retires why not, if he wants to be an active belt holder and lock up the belts while doing it then its not fair to genuine fighters wanting their shot .

If he wants to fight boxers fight legit guys at his weight, enough of CW handicapping, Teo has had 16 fights he is a 135 guy let him run his course, at the cost of a TC or Spence WW unifications fight a Lopez fight is just plain BS especially at 147.

Manny needs to fight top WWS or retire and fight circus fights.

Leave a comment:

• RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM
    replied
    Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
    Yep but a 135 guy sounds better for Manny fans, and some want Teo at WW lol claiming Manny is old,,,,,,,, ok so lets handicap a 16 fight LW, are these fanboys for real.
    I know right!

Let Manny fight an MMA fighter and a Japanese kickboxer!

Let him retire in grace.

Leave a comment:

• Roadblock
    replied
    Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
    Pacquiao vs Crawford needs to happen first.
    Yep but a 135 guy sounds better for Manny fans, and some want Teo at WW lol claiming Manny is old,,,,,,,, ok so lets handicap a 16 fight LW, are these fanboys for real.

Leave a comment:

• Silver Spear
    replied
    Yes there is.

If it's at 135 and he wins,

he becomes:
    -undisputed at 135
    -lineal at a new weight

If Teo wins:
    -the guy who retires Pac
    -beat a reigning welterweight champion
    If Teo loses then people will say that Teo's size most likely helped him beat Loma. Let Teo defend at 135 for at least 2 more fights to prove to everyone that he is not a weight bully.

If Teo fights Manny then Teo again is going to be the naturally taller man and probably the naturally larger man come fight night.

Let Manny retire in peace. He proved himself plenty. He does not need Teo.

Leave a comment:

• Mario g
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveM View Post
    Why not. Pac is giving up 18+ years, height and reach. At least give him some advantage with the weight - do it at 145 lbs.
    Damn straight!

Leave a comment:

• Mario g
    replied
    Huh?

After Teo becomes undisputed at 140 then maybe I can see it.
    Lmao Taylor, Ramirez, Regis,Barios would beat Teo. He isnt going to be the undisputed champ my man. Teo is good but he would get smashed.

Leave a comment:

• Mario g
    replied
    No 140, Manny earned it to fight at 147

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    I would love this fight perfect fight to pass the torch to Teo.
    If they fight @_147 their wouldn't be no passing the torch lol. Only if they do pac wrong and I really believe they will cause boxing needs an American star badly.

Leave a comment:

• Monzon99
    replied
    This thread proves ALL roads lead to Manny Pacquiao, not Fraud "Im a protected fraud coward" Floydweather.

Fraud weather is begging McGregor for a rematch and setting up the Japanese patsy so he's not retired. For this fan to suggest Lopez call out Floyd Fraud weather proves all roads lead to Money Manny Pacquiao.

Leave a comment:

• Mario g
    replied
    Bullchit score cards

The writer.."But when the 12th round arrived, the youngster proved he belonged". Pffft
    Loma won the 12th, Teo was MISSING a lot of punches and Lomas punches were more precise. It looks like when Teo threw anything compubox added it as a punch. NO WAY did lopez land that many punches. I watched it in slow mo. Even doe Loma started late I gave Loma 6 rounds and Teo 6 rounds. That chit was a draw fellas.

Leave a comment:

• GodfatherIV
    replied
    Pacquiao is not the answer. Fighting Haney and the Davis and clearing out 140 is.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X