Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Loma's Resume reliant on Campbell beating Ryan Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    Loma has to change something. Can't just come back mediocre after this. Shake things up!
    I agree 100% thatís what greats do.

But like I said these EE fighters have proven to do the opposite ggg, Kova etc and itís because of there entitled mentality.

From the getgo they were hyped by the media as the greatest thing since slice bread without earning it, thatís what there use to now and they have not shown they can change that mentality.

Loma is no different there smug arrogant mentality will not allow them to improve themselves.

Comment

Fully expecting Ryan to stop this Brit in a few rounds so there's that.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        I agree 100% that’s what greats do.

But like I said these EE fighters have proven to do the opposite ggg, Kova etc and it’s because of there entitled mentality.

From the getgo they were hyped by the media as the greatest thing since slice bread without earning it, that’s what there use to now and they have not shown they can change that mentality.

Loma is no different there smug arrogant mentality will not allow them to improve themselves.
        I see a chemistry Loma working with Floyd and all the fighters at his gym. Learn shittalking the American way! Hire some of the best trainers. Robert Garcia even offered him that. Learn Mexican style!

Leave daddy and the useless mediocre Klimas at home. He almost put you in trouble with the American legal system.

Do something different or retire.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
          Rocky Martinez.
          Who really lost to Burgos but was gifted.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            I agree 100% thatís what greats do.

But like I said these EE fighters have proven to do the opposite ggg, Kova etc and itís because of there entitled mentality.

From the getgo they were hyped by the media as the greatest thing since slice bread without earning it, thatís what there use to now and they have not shown they can change that mentality.

Kovalev was great. I don't use that easily. He was the whole package all around and didn't avoid fights. He was a man with passion and personality.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              Maybe sign up with Floyd for your last few biggest money fights.

Shake things up. This is a big change, from mighty to meager.
              Loma doesn’t need a manager that will protect him and his career. He needs someone that will allow him whomever he wants to fight. Maybe this Lopez loss is a blessing in disguise for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
                Loma doesnít need a manager that will protect him and his career. He needs someone that will allow him whoever he wants to fight. Maybe this Lopez loss is a blessing in disguise for him.
                Floyd doesn't baby boxers. You have the wrong perspective about Davis. Loma is at the end of his career and someone like Floyd or Robert Garcia can help him. I don't care either way.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  Gary Russell Jr. End thread/
                  Russell what? 5 fights in last 5 years vs bums

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                    Rigo top 3 p4p at the time. .
                    What a stupid logic. Rigo was at p4p list based on his perfomances at 122.Loma fight was at 130.If Rigo fought at 130 before fight vs Loma he would look like shlt and out of p4p. Is it so hard to understand?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
                      What a stupid logic. Rigo was at p4p list based on his perfomances at 122.Loma fight was at 130.If Rigo fought at 130 before fight vs Loma he would look like shlt and out of p4p. Is it so hard to understand?
                      Iíd pick him over this LSC at 130

Comment

Working...
                      X