Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Loma's Resume reliant on Campbell beating Ryan Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• _original_
    replied
    Fully expecting Ryan to stop this Brit in a few rounds so there's that.

Leave a comment:

• kidbazooka
    replied
    Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    Loma has to change something. Can't just come back mediocre after this. Shake things up!
    I agree 100% thatís what greats do.

But like I said these EE fighters have proven to do the opposite ggg, Kova etc and itís because of there entitled mentality.

From the getgo they were hyped by the media as the greatest thing since slice bread without earning it, thatís what there use to now and they have not shown they can change that mentality.

Loma is no different there smug arrogant mentality will not allow them to improve themselves.

Leave a comment:

• BoxingIsGreat
    replied
    Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Yup

If he wants another crack at Teo he needs to earn it fight Tank and if he beats him everyone will call for the rematch.

But I highly doubt he will do it fighters like Loma and ggg are entitled so that’s not there style they want gimmies.
    I don't wanna see it again, and nobody is gonna beat Davis now.

Leave a comment:

• BoxingIsGreat
    replied
    Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Yup

If he wants another crack at Teo he needs to earn it fight Tank and if he beats him everyone will call for the rematch.

But I highly doubt he will do it fighters like Loma and ggg are entitled so thatís not there style they want gimmies.
    Loma has to change something. Can't just come back mediocre after this. Shake things up!

Leave a comment:

• kidbazooka
    replied
    The real question for me is: Is the shoulder injury real? If so, see you later. If no, come back soon and avoid the belts. See who is hot and ask Arum to make it right away. Don't follow any ranking BS. Bank on your name for your last two or three fights.

Maybe sign up with Floyd for your last few biggest money fights.
    Yup

But I highly doubt he will do it fighters like Loma and ggg are entitled so thatís not there style they want gimmies.

Leave a comment:

• BoxingIsGreat
    replied
    The real question for me is: Is the shoulder injury real? If so, see you later. If no, come back soon and avoid the belts. See who is hot and ask Arum to make it right away. Don't follow any ranking BS. Bank on your name for your last two or three fights.

Maybe sign up with Floyd for your last few biggest money fights.

Shake things up. This is a big change, from mighty to meager.
    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 10-27-2020, 01:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kidbazooka
    replied
    I'm a boxing fan. I don't focus on just one fighter. I like Davis but if he loses, he loses. I like his boxing and style. I hardly make threads about him. I don't see anyone beating him at 130 or 135, AT ALL.

I like Cruz too. He's cool and was a fan. I just don't see him winning.

I dislike Loma based on his deeply racist fanboys, not his real fans, who are cool. The GGG infected fanboys followed him.
    Couldnít have said it any better.

Leave a comment:

• BoxingIsGreat
    replied
    Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
    Why are you desperate to remove Loma from boxing?

You should just focus on Tank’s next opponent. A man who ducked Rigo and Russell who Loma basically owned
    I'm a boxing fan. I don't focus on just one fighter. I like Davis but if he loses, he loses. I like his boxing and style. I hardly make threads about him. I don't see anyone beating him at 130 or 135, AT ALL.

I like Cruz too. He's cool and was a fan. I just don't see him winning.

I dislike Loma based on his deeply racist fanboys, not his real fans, who are cool. The GGG infected fanboys followed him.

Leave a comment:

• Ca$ual Fan
    replied
    I'm following the facts and excuses. All that hype is gone.

Maybe he'll prove himself after this last fight, without hype. His fans have to stop the Loma is small crap. He's a big lightweight and can't make 130 healthy. He wasn't at lightweight for fun.

In the end, he's an amateur great who had a lot of potential without all the hype. He has no time to waste if he's gonna hang around more. Fight someone soon, even Verdejo.
    Verdejo will be lined up for Lopez not Loma. Lopez is now Arum’s favorite son in case you forgot.

Maybe Davis will start growing some balls and sees Loma to be ripe enough and good for the taking. But Floyd knows more. He will decide for him regarding that.

Don’t be surprised if Loma faces someone like Haney in a fight or two. I think Arum would care less about him by this time and he won’t hold him back

Leave a comment:

• BoxingIsGreat
    replied
    Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
    Why are you desperate to remove Loma from boxing?

You should just focus on Tankís next opponent. A man who ducked Rigo and Russell who Loma basically owned
    I'm following the facts and excuses. All that hype is gone.

Maybe he'll prove himself after this last fight, without hype. His fans have to stop the Loma is small crap. He's a big lightweight and can't make 130 healthy. He wasn't at lightweight for fun.

In the end, he's an amateur great who had a lot of potential without all the hype. He has no time to waste if he's gonna hang around more. Fight someone soon, even Verdejo.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X