Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Loma's Resume reliant on Campbell beating Ryan Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    How would it look if ryan KO's Campbell?
    Lomachenko fans will just say that Lomachenko ruined Campbell.

Or that 135 lbs is not Lomachenko's ideal weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by Ochoa780 View Post
      Nobodies resume depends on someone beating ryan garcia...

Tf has he done exactly to validate anyones resume?

.. and why do people continue to push for the rigo and Walter's wins..? Those were served on a platter to Loma, the linares win is by far the best win on on his resume. By miles

And gary russell after that. Not exactly an elite win but a much more meaningful win then fighting a guy jumping two weight classes pushing 40 trying to cash in because he couldnt escape cube soon enough. And another guy who was new to the weight and had been shelved over a year because he was disgruntled with the promoter he was forced to fight under for said fight..
      Rigo and Walters - beat prime Donaire

Rigo and Russel - made LSC and Frampton quiver in fear

Loma has by far the best resume among all his neighboring weight classes. Bar none

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
        Why are you desperate to remove Loma from boxing?

You should just focus on Tank's next opponent. A man who ducked Rigo and Russell who Loma basically owned
        I'm following the facts and excuses. All that hype is gone.

Maybe he'll prove himself after this last fight, without hype. His fans have to stop the Loma is small crap. He's a big lightweight and can't make 130 healthy. He wasn't at lightweight for fun.

In the end, he's an amateur great who had a lot of potential without all the hype. He has no time to waste if he's gonna hang around more. Fight someone soon, even Verdejo.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          I'm following the facts and excuses. All that hype is gone.

Maybe he'll prove himself after this last fight, without hype. His fans have to stop the Loma is small crap. He's a big lightweight and can't make 130 healthy. He wasn't at lightweight for fun.

In the end, he's an amateur great who had a lot of potential without all the hype. He has no time to waste if he's gonna hang around more. Fight someone soon, even Verdejo.
          Verdejo will be lined up for Lopez not Loma. Lopez is now Arum’s favorite son in case you forgot.

Maybe Davis will start growing some balls and sees Loma to be ripe enough and good for the taking. But Floyd knows more. He will decide for him regarding that.

Don’t be surprised if Loma faces someone like Haney in a fight or two. I think Arum would care less about him by this time and he won’t hold him back

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
            Why are you desperate to remove Loma from boxing?

You should just focus on Tank’s next opponent. A man who ducked Rigo and Russell who Loma basically owned
            I'm a boxing fan. I don't focus on just one fighter. I like Davis but if he loses, he loses. I like his boxing and style. I hardly make threads about him. I don't see anyone beating him at 130 or 135, AT ALL.

I like Cruz too. He's cool and was a fan. I just don't see him winning.

I dislike Loma based on his deeply racist fanboys, not his real fans, who are cool. The GGG infected fanboys followed him.

Comment

I'm a boxing fan. I don't focus on just one fighter. I like Davis but if he loses, he loses. I like his boxing and style. I hardly make threads about him. I don't see anyone beating him at 130 or 135, AT ALL.

I like Cruz too. He's cool and was a fan. I just don't see him winning.

I dislike Loma based on his deeply racist fanboys, not his real fans, who are cool. The GGG infected fanboys followed him.
              Couldn't have said it any better.

Comment

The real question for me is: Is the shoulder injury real? If so, see you later. If no, come back soon and avoid the belts. See who is hot and ask Arum to make it right away. Don't follow any ranking BS. Bank on your name for your last two or three fights.

Maybe sign up with Floyd for your last few biggest money fights.

Shake things up. This is a big change, from mighty to meager.
                Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 10-27-2020, 01:11 AM.

Comment

The real question for me is: Is the shoulder injury real? If so, see you later. If no, come back soon and avoid the belts. See who is hot and ask Arum to make it right away. Don't follow any ranking BS. Bank on your name for your last two or three fights.

Maybe sign up with Floyd for your last few biggest money fights.
                  Yup

If he wants another crack at Teo he needs to earn it fight Tank and if he beats him everyone will call for the rematch.

But I highly doubt he will do it fighters like Loma and ggg are entitled so that's not there style they want gimmies.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    Yup

If he wants another crack at Teo he needs to earn it fight Tank and if he beats him everyone will call for the rematch.

But I highly doubt he will do it fighters like Loma and ggg are entitled so that's not there style they want gimmies.
                    Loma has to change something. Can't just come back mediocre after this. Shake things up!

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                      Yup

But I highly doubt he will do it fighters like Loma and ggg are entitled so that’s not there style they want gimmies.
                      I don't wanna see it again, and nobody is gonna beat Davis now.

Comment

Working...
                      X