Comments Thread For: Khabib Wants To See Oleksandr Usyk Face Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    🤣 right! Thatís what I was thinking too
    Nice to see a man not cower and succumb to political correctness BS!

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
      Nice to see a man not cower and succumb to political correctness BS!
      I know, phuck that sh.it!

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        I know, phuck that sh.it!
        If Pauly Malignaggi said his five favorite boxers were Usyk, Fury, GGG, Loma and Beterbiev, he'd get sent to racial diversity training classes!

Comment

for the buffoons complaining and crying about diversity:

Usyk is a top 2 cruiserweight of all time and became ondisputed champion on the road;

Canelo took GGG's belts and has been knocking out LHW champions;

Fury took out Wlad, went on a binge, came back and smashed the HW champion that everyone feared;

Lomachenko was in everyones p4p list because of his CS- resume .

Comment

If Pauly Malignaggi said his five favorite boxers were Usyk, Fury, GGG, Loma and Beterbiev, he'd get sent to racial diversity training classes!
            I donít know if Pauline is racist I do know he donít like Mexicans 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Alabama Man View Post
              I feel so bad for mayweather and dana that they lost the mayweather vs khabib fight. I feel like starting a kickstarter for those two. Anyone care to donate?
              Slap yourself again.

Comment

Paulie got in trouble because he said racism doesnít exist, or something stupid like that. Not because of his opinion that the Eastern Europeans are dominating boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll1 View Post
                  for the buffoons complaining and crying about diversity:

Usyk is a top 2 cruiserweight of all time and became ondisputed champion on the road;

Canelo took GGG's belts and has been knocking out LHW champions;

Fury took out Wlad, went on a binge, came back and smashed the HW champion that everyone feared;

Lomachenko was in everyones p4p list because of his CS- resume .
                  Canelo knocked out 1 LHW champion. Singular not plural. that LHW champion had been knocked out 2 times in his last 4 prior to canelo knocking him out

Just some facts

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
                    Paulie got in trouble because he said racism doesnít exist, or something stupid like that. Not because of his opinion that the Eastern Europeans are dominating boxing.
                    Why doesn't the media ever talk about black racism and black hate? Black on white crimes far far outnumbers the converse.

Comment

This is a boxing site who gives a s*** about what this UFC clown has to say

Comment

Working...
                      X