Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The LOMA Hate is disgusting, what gives?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    Now boxing can go on without this POS.
    Well said.

Good call on the fight to bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Broker View Post
      I’ve never called Loma a hype job or disrespected his skills. It’s always about who you’ve fought or P4P criteria with me.

I agreed with Ward’s scorecard. It made the most sense and I was damn impressed with Loma’s chin considering all the hype of Lopez’s power.

This is why I never respond to Bolio’s dumbass who claims I hate Loma. Lol

I was impressed with Loma who pressed on the gas in the second half. Why no love for that? Loma got a chin!
      Hype.

They've been hyping this guy up to a ridiculous level from before he turned pro, I seen people (plenty of them) saying he was better than 130lb Floyd after ONE FIGHT.

Since then I've seen that he's "unbeatable" below 147

Ive also seen that he's "P4P the greatest fighter who ever lived"

He was granted fantasy wins over proven ATG's in about 4 weight classes.

All of this when his best wins are guys like Rigo and people ignore the 10 asterisks next to those wins.

The truth is he fought a good prime world level guy tonight and he lost. Lopez isnt an ATG fighter, not on that performance, I think there's plenty of guys around who'd give him all sorts of headaches.

Does that make loma "rubbish" no of course not he's a very good fighter he's just nowhere near the level his many fanboys claimed.

I also find him unpleasant on a personality level.

It is what it is you can't go round making claims like his fans did and not expect to get serious backlash when they are proven to be nonsense.

Comment

Canelo and GGg are “white” as is Lopez too. Lopez is more olive than Loma.
        😂 a Mexican is white now? While trump build ea to keep them out? An Asian ma. From Asia is white now? A Honduran? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          Hype.

They've been hyping this guy up to a ridiculous level from before he turned pro, I seen people (plenty of them) saying he was better than 130lb Floyd after ONE FIGHT.

Since then I've seen that he's "unbeatable" below 147

Ive also seen that he's "P4P the greatest fighter who ever lived"

He was granted fantasy wins over proven ATG's in about 4 weight classes.

All of this when his best wins are guys like Rigo and people ignore the 10 asterisks next to those wins.

The truth is he fought a good prime world level guy tonight and he lost. Lopez isnt an ATG fighter, not on that performance, I think there's plenty of guys around who'd give him all sorts of headaches.

Does that make loma "rubbish" no of course not he's a very good fighter he's just nowhere near the level his many fanboys claimed.

I also find him unpleasant on a personality level.

It is what it is you can't go round making claims like his fans did and not expect to get serious backlash when they are proven to be nonsense.
          These EE euro fanboys gonfull ******dd.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
            😂 a Mexican is white now? While trump build ea to keep them out? An Asian ma. From Asia is white now? A Honduran? Lmao
            Many blacks consider Jews white and many Jews don’t consider themselves white. Is Jerry Seinfeld or Rick Moranis “white?” Moranis, Seinfeld, Canelo, Lopez, variants of white skin innit? You lost me with Trump

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              Hes white. Certain people feel sick and resentful when there is white champions.
              And some people go overboard when there's white champions... they start unjustifiably comparing them to the great fighters of the past ...GGG to Hagler and BHop even though GGG had yet to beat an elite fighter...Loma to Floyd even though Loma lost and had yet to defeat any future hall of fame fighters...I mean how many future hall of famers have GGG and Loma defeated combined? Not even close to the combined number of BHop and Floyd... Remember that guy Krusher Kovalev? OMG, he was broken down and literally quit in the Ward rematch but his white fans didn't acknowledge that...at the end of the day, GGG, Loma and Krusher are foreign fighters who gave the white fans who love white fighters HOPE in a sport that has been DOMINATED by Blacks and Hispanics...we get it.. you guys were sick and tired of being sick tired watching non whites beat the crap outta the white dudes... we get it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                And some people go overboard when there's white champions... they start unjustifiably comparing them to the great fighters of the past ...GGG to Hagler and BHop even though GGG had yet to beat an elite fighter...Loma to Floyd even though Loma lost and had yet to defeat any future hall of fame fighters...I mean how many future hall of famers have GGG and Loma defeated combined? Not even close to the combined number of BHop and Floyd... Remember that guy Krusher Kovalev? OMG, he was broken down and literally quit in the Ward rematch but his white fans didn't acknowledge that...at the end of the day, GGG, Loma and Krusher are foreign fighters who gave the white fans who love white fighters HOPE in a sport that has been DOMINATED by Blacks and Hispanics...we get it.. you guys were sick and tired of being sick tired watching non whites beat the crap outta the white dudes... we get it!!
                Well said.

Comment

Many blacks consider Jews white and many Jews don’t consider themselves white. Is Jerry Seinfeld or Rick Moranis “white?” Moranis, Seinfeld, Canelo, Lopez, variants of white skin innit? You lost me with Trump
                  Judaism is a religion. Not a race. anyone who tells you otherwise are fos.

Comment

The majority of people talking smack right now are people who disliked lomas fanbase,and are currently rubbing salt in the wounds. A few years back ggg,loma,usyk,kova,and other easter euros were coming up,and with them a loud fanbase emerged. These fans rubbed other people the wrong way,and that why you see people rejoicing every time that one loses. Hell,there's even threads saying that usyk is going to be next. Boxing has become almost political in the fact that you pick a side,and blindly dislike the other,regardless of how good a boxer they may be. If you can't recognize that loma is an amazing talent in the sport,and you truly believe that
                    he's a hypejob or a gate keeper like some are saying, then you aren't an actual fan of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post

Ahhhh, so its ok for blacks and latinos to hype up and back their fighters but not white people. Gotcha.

Comment

Working...
                      X