Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagine if...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Imagine if...

    Teofimo beats loma becomes undisputed ( noone counts haney the email champion as a real champ) goes up fights winner of josh taylor-ramirez and becomes undisputed. He would have become undisputed 2x before the age of 24. Thats damn impressive

  • #2
    Hes got the easiest path in the history of boxing why not?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
      Teofimo beats loma becomes undisputed ( noone counts haney the email champion as a real champ) goes up fights winner of josh taylor-ramirez and becomes undisputed. He would have become undisputed 2x before the age of 24. Thats damn impressive
      He'd be a first ballot HOF'er already...

      That's said it's a MASSIVE if.

      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah...But Loma...

        Lopez will never be able to erase that... He's doomed to play second fiddle in the history books following the path Loma laid down for him...

        Comment


        • #5
          That would be nuts & damn near would punch his HOF ticket right then.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            That would be nuts & damn near would punch his HOF ticket right then.
            No it wouldn't......unless they've lowered the standards for admission very considerably.

            Comment


            • #7
              That would be impressive for sure, but he would still need to build out his resume at 140 to solidify his greatness. As nice as those accomplishments would be, it's just 2 fights, not many fighters get opportunities like that and it would not be considered as impressive as someone unifying two divisions before becoming undisputed in both weightclasses.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                No it wouldn't......unless they've lowered the standards for admission very considerably.
                It's pretty low tbh.

                Comment


                • #9
                  That would be an epic accomplishment. If he goes to 140 I suspect Mikey may drop down to pay him a visit, that would be the fight I want to see.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    It's pretty low tbh.
                    Not it isn't.
                    Beating the top fighters, both arguably P4P (Lomachenko & Taylor), at two different weight classes BEFORE age 24 AND for undisputed... no brainer.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP