Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Pasillas Takes Aim at Leo, Figueroa, Nery and Akhmadaliev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Victor Pasillas Takes Aim at Leo, Figueroa, Nery and Akhmadaliev

Prince Ranch Boxing's undefeated contender Victor Pasillas (16-0, 9 KOs), after a star-making performance on FS1 PBC Fight Night, is now ranked WBA #8 at super bantamweight. Pasillas picked up his sixth consecutive knockout when he destroyed previously unbeaten Ranfis Encarnacion (17-1, 13 KOs) on September 23, 2020.

[Click Here To Read More]

Let’s go Vic, I know you got it in you!

Comment

I like Vic. Been a fan of his for years. Don’t remember him talking smack like this though. Maybe it’s something he needs to do to get a championship shot. I think Leo is his best chance. Brandon would also be a great fight. Don’t know if Vic can take 12 rounds of pressure though. I think Nery is a very dangerous guy and Vic won’t fare well against him. And MJ is going to be pound for pound in the near future, and in my opinion he outboxes, out-punches, and beats up Vic with possibly stopping him.

Comment

Pasillas has a ton of talent and can go places at 122. He thoroughly impressed me in his last fight.

Comment

Working...
        X