No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Lined Up To Box at Albert Hall on December 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Lined Up To Box at Albert Hall on December 5

Arum & Warren have confirmed it

Fury vs Rivas at the BT Sport studios?

It's always good to have the best British p4p fighter back in the UK

It'd be nice to have him back, shame it wouldnt be with a crowd.

Comment

Oscar Rivas was already assualted in the ring by loaded-gloves Dillian Shyte, and the BBBofC allowed it. Gypsy-Bum Tyson Fury, knows a sucker when he sees one, but Tyson needs to stop ducking the 'Bronze-Bomber', for real.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        Arum & Warren have confirmed it

Fury vs Rivas at the BT Sport studios?

It's always good to have the best British p4p fighter back in the UK
        I've heard Oscar Rivas or Agit Kabayel.

Comment

Nandrolone Fury will fight another bum this year...

And you idiots will praise him for it and give him another pass. He will say that it's the best opponent he could find in the short time available. He will fight another guy on the level of Sefari, Schwarz and Wallin. He will pump up the guys unbeaten record and say that he is a killer prospect on the rise.
          He got a pass for taking nandrolone. He got a pass for kissing men in the ring. He got a pass for fighting all these bums since his comeback. He was getting a pass for trying to avoid the Whyte mandatory before Povetkin helped him out on that one. He has gotten a pass for skipping over 27 of the current top 30 heavyweights right now. How many more passes are you idiots going to give him before you just call him what he is? An overrated drug cheating con man who's resume is actually worse than Twerking Wilder's. If Nandrolone Fury fights someone within the top 10 in his next fight (other than Wilder) I will leave this forum for good and never look back... but I can guarantee you he won't hahaha. He will fight another tune up bum...and you idiots are all for it (shaking my head)

Comment

Hard to find a Pulev caliber opponent this short notice I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              I've heard Oscar Rivas or Agit Kabayel.
              Both will get destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                Hard to find a Pulev caliber opponent this short notice I guess...
                Pulev is AJ's mandatory and he is ranked #11 right now. That leaves a number of other top 30 guys to fight. And I am sure that most of them would jump at the chance to fight Fury but he and Arum won't get near a decent heavyweight. They don't want to mess up the AJ payday and they aren't truly confident that Fury will beat another top heavyweight. That's not champion stuff, that's chump stuff right there. But, like I said, a lot of you will just keep giving him passes just like you guys gave Wilder passes for fighting bums. And we all see how that turned out didn't we?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Oscar Rivas was already assualted in the ring by loaded-gloves Dillian Shyte, and the BBBofC allowed it. Gypsy-Bum Tyson Fury, knows a sucker when he sees one, but Tyson needs to stop ducking the 'Bronze-Bomber', for real.
                  The Bronze-Bummer needs to come out of hiding & stop acting like a little b1tch.

Rivas is a useless stiff, Fury would outbox him without breaking a sweat. Easy work.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                    Pulev is AJ's mandatory and he is ranked #11 right now. That leaves a number of other top 30 guys to fight. And I am sure that most of them would jump at the chance to fight Fury but he and Arum won't get near a decent heavyweight. They don't want to mess up the AJ payday and they aren't truly confident that Fury will beat another top heavyweight. That's not champion stuff, that's chump stuff right there. But, like I said, a lot of you will just keep giving him passes just like you guys gave Wilder passes for fighting bums. And we all see how that turned out didn't we?
                    Do you know what else is chump stuff? Getting knocked down 4 times embarassingly by a overblown teletubby on your U.S debut then running around like a chicken in the rematch. Champ stuff is going toe to toe with the undefeaed hardest puncher in history knocking him out and taking his belt in his own backyard

Comment

Working...
                    X