Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lubin's Coach Wants Julian Williams or Jarrett Hurd if No Charlo Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topdogggbm
    replied
    This division is very solid. And all y'all are ****ting on all of them. Jrock is this, Jarrett is that. Lubins chin...... If they all suck, what do you recommend? Wanna just elevate the guys 6-10?

They're all solid fighters! It's a very entertaining division. And they're actually fighting each other. And y'all are complaining. Crazy

Leave a comment:

• sammybee
    replied
    Lubin vs Tony Harrison

Leave a comment:

• ztrac79
    replied
    Im a jrock fan because of bread man. But he’s not a top tier fighter facts.

Leave a comment:

• Bronx23
    replied
    Hurd is done at 154. Looked like shhht last time out & now Hes around 200lbs. Iíve never been impressed by him and Iím fully convinced heís success was merely due to him being a weight bully fighting in a division he didnít belong in

Leave a comment:

• PBR Streetgang
    replied
    Lubin and J-Rock would be a very enjoyable fight. Skilled boxers, good power and fragile punch resistance.

Not sure if Hurd makes it back to 154 and what style he brings into the ring. If Hurd can make 154 and fight in his volume-punching pressure style, I figure he takes Lubin.

Leave a comment:

• sicko
    replied
    Both Excellent Fights for Lubin! Harrison or Lara would also be great options and big test for Lubin

I would like to see Lubin in a big fight vs a Top 5 154 Fighter before jumping in with Charlo again

Leave a comment:

• Fire4231
    replied
    Lubin vs. J Rock would be must see TV, the both can box, crack and have susceptible chins. Heard looks too big for the division now. But love these guys at 154. They are fighting each other and answering all our questions. Can’t name one PBC guy at 154 that is ducking or being ducked.

Leave a comment:

• GBP4LIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    While "average fighter at best" is pretty harsh considering Lubins obvious talent but he just doesn't have the chin to survive vs big punchers.
    What does that make him?? An avg fighter.

No one is interested in seeing these dudes tussle. Im not even interested in seeing J-Roc anymore, theyíre not exceptional talents.

Leave a comment:

• NC Uppercut
    replied
    Originally posted by L. Cipher View Post
    I like Lubin vs J Rock in a battle of skilled fighters with questionable chins.
    I agree with ya there.

Leave a comment:

• L. Cipher
    replied
    I like Lubin vs J Rock in a battle of skilled fighters with questionable chins.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X