Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence-Garcia PPV Card: Fundora-Cota, Lopez-Santana, Ceja-Ramirez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRchamp
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Exactly.

Put Davis vs Santa Cruz as the co-main to Spence vs Garcia and now you have something worthy of spending money on.
    If only it was that simple shoulderRoll haha. I honestly think the ppv will sell better and all 4 fighters.....Davis,Santa Cruz,Garcia and Spence all make good $$

Leave a comment:

• ShoulderRoll
    replied
    Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
    Truth is Tank Davis vs Santa Cruz should of been the co-main event to Spence-Garcia. PBC and Haymon trying to force us as Tank as some star smh and just using Santa Cruz Mexican following to get the majority of the PPV buys. Letís say Davis- Santa Cruz sells 200k ppv thatís means 150k of those buys came from Mexicans, canít fool the public.

As for the undercard itís crap yet again. Lopez and Santana is a pointless fight, the winner gets served up to a B- level PBC fighter haha

Cota still being called in to get KTFO. The fight will be in Dallas with fans so whatís the excuse for this crappy undercard. None of these promoters want to spend $$$
    Exactly.

Put Davis vs Santa Cruz as the co-main to Spence vs Garcia and now you have something worthy of spending money on.

Leave a comment:

• Kannabis Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
    Man I think Lopez vs Santana steals the show possibly
    Yeah potentially its a good style match up I just don't think it's PPV worthy.

Leave a comment:

• NC Uppercut
    replied
    Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
    Yeah that's a terrible fight a step backwards from Gallimore for sure.

This whole undercard is garbage to be honest the main event is solid but no way I'm going to Dallas to watch this for that type of card.

Ceja couldn't make weight for his 122 lb fight so now he's getting a chance at an eliminator for 126? That doesn't make sense to me. Lopez Santana is a decent fight but nothing crazy.
    Man I think Lopez vs Santana steals the show possibly

Leave a comment:

• Fists_of_Fury
    replied
    My God what a trash undercard. Why is this PPV? Spence vs Garcia should be on normal Fox or Showtime anyway. Having this trash undercard makes it worse. But dumbasses will be charging their homies to watch and brag about purchasing it like that Shartlo PPV. Don King gets sheeit but he actually use to put on some great PPV events worth the $.

Leave a comment:

• PRchamp
    replied
    Truth is Tank Davis vs Santa Cruz should of been the co-main event to Spence-Garcia. PBC and Haymon trying to force us as Tank as some star smh and just using Santa Cruz Mexican following to get the majority of the PPV buys. Let’s say Davis- Santa Cruz sells 200k ppv that’s means 150k of those buys came from Mexicans, can’t fool the public.

As for the undercard it’s crap yet again. Lopez and Santana is a pointless fight, the winner gets served up to a B- level PBC fighter haha

Cota still being called in to get KTFO. The fight will be in Dallas with fans so what’s the excuse for this crappy undercard. None of these promoters want to spend $$$

Leave a comment:

• ShoulderRoll
    replied
    Terrible undercard.

But I bet they will want to charge the same for this PPV as they did for the Charlo twins, which had a stacked card.

Leave a comment:

• Kannabis Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
    They could've found a better opponent for Fundora than Cota. That dude will fall over with a strong breeze. Didnt he show up with the Knee malfunction? IIRC?
    Yeah that's a terrible fight a step backwards from Gallimore for sure.

This whole undercard is garbage to be honest the main event is solid but no way I'm going to Dallas to watch this for that type of card.

Ceja couldn't make weight for his 122 lb fight so now he's getting a chance at an eliminator for 126? That doesn't make sense to me. Lopez Santana is a decent fight but nothing crazy.

Leave a comment:

• NC Uppercut
    replied
    They could've found a better opponent for Fundora than Cota. That dude will fall over with a strong breeze. Didnt he show up with the Knee malfunction? IIRC?

Leave a comment:

• IRONCHINHAGLER
    replied
    What a crap undercard! Donít know which is more pathetic - this one or the one for Ppv mismatch Davis v Lsc. All the name quality fighters under Pbc and Haymon canít do better than this?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X