Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I Want Jose Ramirez Next - I'd Whip His Ass All Day!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I Want Jose Ramirez Next - I'd Whip His Ass All Day!

"I think I put his ribcage through his back," said Josh Taylor backstage at the York Hall in a sort of half apology, half confession. "I felt it sink in when it landed, although I didn't expect it to have that effect.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He will definitely beat Ramirez.

Comment

I dont only think Ramirez beats Taylor's ass, I think he makes Taylor cry in his kilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        He will definitely beat Ramirez.
        After that rigged fight. I doubt it. I think he gets washed.

Comment

Taylor looks to be the more suited for the win in this match up

Comment

LMAO. Headline is Gold! Taylor is a gangsta! If I was editor I’d have written it “All Day Errrday!”

Comment

Ramirez has really struggled against boxers, think Taylor would piece him up at this point

Comment

Taylor used his quick footwork on offense and defense to befuddle Baranchyk. He used his size and toughness to fight in the pocket against Prograis. Dude has serious skill and is the best fighter in Britain right now.

Comment

Wow look at that, nothing but positive things said about him....very different from the negativity pointed at the Charlos....”things that make you go hmmmmmm.”

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                    Wow look at that, nothing but positive things said about him....very different from the negativity pointed at the Charlos....”things that make you go hmmmmmm.”
                    Shut’cho thug life worshipping self! Wit’cho $75 rock slanging ass

Comment

Working...
                    X