Jus Re-Watched Klitschko vs AJ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jus Re-Watched Klitschko vs AJ

Couple of things I noticed which was interesting was Klitschko came in super light and actually danced all night and was outboxing AJ mostly setting everything up with the jab.

WLad was winning on my score card too not by much as it was a close fight.

Pretty much AJ just goes in for the kill and unloads and those were the time he was able to hurt, KD Wlad.

So when AJ tried to box Wlad he was getting no where or losing but when he just threw caution out the window he was able to land and hurt Dr. Steelhammer.

Also AJ seems to not really have 1 punch KO power but more so throwing punches in bunches to get the job done.

Im wondering if this fight told us more how an AJ vs Fury or AJ vs Wilder fight would go down?

Triangle theories don't work in boxing.

AJ going life and death with Furys leftovers speaks nothing as to how the decimation of AJ at the hands of Tyson "hands of stone" Fury will go.

Wlad is a robotic puncher with a good right hand and jab and a good hook but entirely predictable to a wizard like Fury. Wlad and AJ have far more in common with each other- both are predictable fighters who are solid fundamentally, but limited and slow in comparison to the HW Sweet Pea, Locche in Goliaths body.

Comment

I thought it was crazy how good Wlad looked on his feet in that fight - as you said, he looked light and quick like he when he debuted on HBO years ago. His style had become so frustrating and disappointing over the years, it's was easy to forget that he wasn't always like that. I loved seeing him come to fight like that in his last fight

He had his chances - couldn't find the final left hooks to put AJ down again in that round

As far as Fury-AJ: I think the fact that AJ is more two handed than Wilder and Wlad that it does pose different challenges for Fury. For Fury, seeing Wlad step in with that right hand from distance is something I'm sure he'll see...Fury's right hand has improved as of late. Fury would just use that fight to attack the mind of AJ - comparing how he had to go thru hell to beat Wlad and got beaten up against Ruiz
      Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 09-20-2020, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
        I thought it was crazy how good Wlad looked on his feet in that fight - as you said, he looked light and quick like he when he debuted on HBO years ago. His style had become so frustrating and disappointing over the years, it's was easy to forget that he wasn't always like that. I loved seeing him come to fight like that in his last fight

He had his chances - couldn't find the final left hooks to put AJ down again in that round
        All you Joshua fans see a "better then ever before" Klitschko........ ****ing hilarious how he went life ans death.....

Even funnier when he wen to the US ad got planed by Andy Ruiz hahaahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
          All you Joshua fans see a "better then ever before" Klitschko........ ****ing hilarious how he went life ans death.....

Even funnier when he wen to the US ad got planed by Andy Ruiz hahaahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
          I'm a Fury fan for many years, older than your account. go through my post history if you wish.

Fury wins the championship and now nobody else in history is a good fighter. Is that how it is now? smh

Comment

I'm a Fury fan for many years, older than your account. go through my post history if you wish.

Fury wins the championship and now nobody else in history is a good fighter. Is that how it is now? smh
            ehhhhhhh..... no!?

I never claimed Joshua or any one was a bad boxer..... just replying to a troll and someone that constantly blows up my comments and mentions.

Joshua is the seond bet boxer and Fury will smash him....

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post

Couple of things I noticed which was interesting was Klitschko came in super light and actually danced all night and was outboxing AJ mostly setting everything up with the jab.

Pretty much AJ just goes in for the kill and unloads and those were the time he was able to hurt, KD Wlad.

So when AJ tried to box Wlad he was getting no where or losing but when he just threw caution out the window he was able to land and hurt Dr. Steelhammer.

Also AJ seems to not really have 1 punch KO power but more so throwing punches in bunches to get the job done.

Im wondering if this fight told us more how an AJ vs Fury or AJ vs Wilder fight would go down?
              - -NO!

That the revengeful Wlad that Fury ducked and of course Deyonce ducked every version of him.

Wlad passed the torch to AJ, not the ducking Fury who shows zer0 defenses on his record.

Comment

As far as Fury-AJ: I think the fact that AJ is more two handed than Wilder and Wlad that it does pose different challenges for Fury. For Fury, seeing Wlad step in with that right hand from distance is something I'm sure he'll see...Fury's right hand has improved as of late. Fury would just use that fight to attack the mind of AJ - comparing how he had to go thru hell to beat Wlad and got beaten up against Ruiz
                yeah bro me too! Wlad was dancing and moving all night I didnt even know he had that style in him??? Makes you wonder had he utilized it when he was on top he might of won more fans?

like he should of danced for 3 for 4 rounds then go for the KO instead of his hit, hold bend you over 300 times repeat style lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post

Fury doesn’t have a power jab or killer lead right hand to sneak in like Klitschko did to keep AJ at distance and hesitant . AJ was supposed to fight Wlad in 2016 in his 18th fight maybe then things change but AJ matched an aggressive Wlad and had his own jab.

Let’s not forget AJ almost had Wlad out of there in round 5 ,he’s all wrong for Wlad despite only having 60 something rounds then and being his heaviest at that time which was to neutralize Wlads clinch which worked but he had to survive a knockdown with a devastating punch and get up after punching himself out ,Wlad couldn’t handle AJ on the inside that’s why he didn’t clinch much .

Fury will be a far easier fight for AJ in 2021 then Wlad was in 2017 .
                  Last edited by REDEEMER; 09-20-2020, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Triangle theories don't work in boxing.

AJ going life and death with Furys leftovers speaks nothing as to how the decimation of AJ at the hands of Tyson "hands of stone" Fury will go.

Wlad is a robotic puncher with a good right hand and jab and a good hook but entirely predictable to a wizard like Fury. Wlad and AJ have far more in common with each other- both are predictable fighters who are solid fundamentally, but limited and slow in comparison to the HW Sweet Pea, Locche in Goliaths body.
                    hey bro I just wish AJ/Fury/Deontay all fight ASAP thats all I don't even care who wins as long as its not a 12 decision robbery!

Comment

Working...
                    X