Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Nery: Eddy Reynoso Has Helped Me A lot With My Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Nery: Eddy Reynoso Has Helped Me A lot With My Defense

Unbeaten former champion Luis Nery shared updates from his training camp as he prepares to take on undefeated Aaron Alameda for the vacant WBC Super Bantamweight World Championship in the co-main event of part two of a SHOWTIME PPV doubleheader Saturday, September 26 in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

and his diet too. Nery lovin those clen taco's.

Comment

Screw this drug cheat and his plans. Nery has made himself the villain of boxing. If only Alameda was a dangerous adversary

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Unbeaten former champion Luis Nery shared updates from his training camp as he prepares to take on undefeated Aaron Alameda for the vacant WBC Super Bantamweight World Championship in the co-main event of part two of a SHOWTIME PPV doubleheader Saturday, September 26 in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        Yessir. Nery always brings excitement! Viva 🇲🇽!!!

Comment

Saul Alvarez is a cheat too right?

Comment

You gotta watch that tho. Sometimes your style is your style and when they change you, that’s when the losses come.

Comment

Wait, when did this belt become vacant??

Comment

**** I don’t typically like boxrec rankings but Alameda is at #46 and Nery is at #2

Always nice to see Mauricio sanctioning competitive title fights

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchip View Post
                  Saul Alvarez is a cheat too right?
                  Clearly. That's already been established. Where the fu*ck have you been for the past couple of years??

Comment

That's been Ray Vargas's for half a decade. He's putting it up for rent until he can get back in the ring. Maybe it's the only way he gets Nery to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                    X