Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Gonzalez Cruises To Decision Win Over Diuhl Olguin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Orlando Gonzalez Cruises To Decision Win Over Diuhl Olguin

It was a far different look for Orlando Gonzalez, though with the night proving the same result. The unbeaten featherweight prospect remained perfect as a pro, outpointing Guadalajara's Diuhl Olguin over eight rounds Friday evening at Osceola Heritage Park (OHP) in Kissimmee, Florida. Scores were 79-73, 79-73 and 80-72 in favor of Gonzalez, a 25-year old southpaw from Aguadilla, Puerto Rico.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Looked better then last time still not sold on him . Match him up against Dennis Contreras who won before him should be a decent test .

Comment

boricua181

I actually thought that Orlando Gonzalez fought better in his last fight. Dropping his opponent twice, and hurting him on several other exchanges. Orlando is a good technical fighter with some pop, but his killer instinct should be improved. I'm not sold on him at this point, and I'd like to see him fight either of the main event fighters. Those two would force Orlando to show more of what he's got as a fighter. This was not a good opponent for his career at this point. Hopefully he'll fight once more, before the end of the year. Who ever they decide on as his next opponent has to be a better fighter.

Comment

Working...
      X