Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Persoon: I Respect The Result, Katie Taylor Deserved To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hhh1200
    replied
    I had it a draw with of course the swing round going to taylor b/c of A-Side priviledge. It is what it is. Taylor's record doesn't look too good with a draw at this time.

Leave a comment:

• Samantha_Stroud
    replied
    Another spine tinglingly amazing fight. Katie definitely coped with the relentless and blistering pressure far better this time and wasn't ground down. She was still however completely powerless to slow it down, and as a result was completely out worked. I scored the fight as at 96 94 to Persoon. She may have ended the fight disappointed with her performance as she wasn't able to almost completely physically wear Katie down, but once she watches the fight back, she should see that she won again and be incredibly proud.

Leave a comment:

• Ricky12
    replied
    Great fight.Huge respect to Persoon. I actually thought she won the fight as did Johny Nelson the Sky sport boxing pundit at ringside.

Iam not really into some womens sport eg football but womens boxing I can hack and actually looked forward to the Taylor v Persoon rematch more than than the main event of Whyte v Povetkin.

Didnt disappoint. Huge respect to both fighters.

Leave a comment:

• P4Pdunny
    replied
    Of course she did, both fights too

Leave a comment:

• Earl-Hickey
    replied
    Eddie "earn" Hearn rigged Taylor vs Persoon then Dillian Whyte had to pay for Hearns bad karma

Leave a comment:

• Comments Thread For: Persoon: I Respect The Result, Katie Taylor Deserved To Win

Taylor, Persoon Rematch - Matchroom's Fight Camp, Brentwood - For the WBC, WBA, IBF, WBO lightweight titles, Irish star Katie Taylor (16-0, 6 KOs) won a hard-fought ten round unanimous decision over Delfine Persoon (44-3, 18 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]
Working...
X