Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Smith Busts Up Eleider Alvarez, Knocks Him Out in Ninth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BrometheusBob.
    replied
    I'm kinda glad Weeks didn't drag out that count. Eleider Alvarez wanted to keep going but would've been out cold before long. He didn't really have much to offer from round 1.
    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 08-25-2020, 11:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JakeTheBoxer
    replied
    Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
    All these 175lbs are old as ****. Itís almost like the heavyweight division you can still be in your mid 30ís and still be king at 175
    Bivol is not old, he is 29. That is why he is the boss.

Leave a comment:

• strykr619
    replied
    Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    They get popped drinking bleach, the magic Cure for Corona-virus.

Rally time, no mask necessary. It's August, highest up said the virus would go away. I trust him, you?
    Get back to me when they have actual legitimate casualty numbers, not ones that are inflated and then counted as COVID deaths even thou that isn't what actual killed them.

Oh and When is Gov Cuomo getting arrested for the 2k elders he sentenced to death by mixing in COVID patients in nursing homes?

Leave a comment:

• mp1110
    replied
    Joe Smith Jr is an easy guy to root for. Really enjoyed seeing him work Alvarez like that.

Leave a comment:

• PunchyPotorff
    replied
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff
    So IOW, there's a good chance Joe gets a title after all the dust clears. I literally can't believe 2 of my guys won in one night... Joe and Povetkin. An amazing night of boxing. Damn, very pleased for Joe. I'm sure his spirits are lifted as well. He keeps improving.

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
    HAHA, same here. =)
    I really dislike Alvarez for some reason... so very nice to see two underdogs win.
    Joe has a ton of heart, and Povetkin has experience... both proved critics wrong today... and QUITE soundly at that.
    Yep. Every now and then the boxing Gods give one or two to we underdog fans.

Leave a comment:

• robbyheartbaby
    replied
    Congratulations to Smith he has worked up quite the resume well done to him didn't think he had a chance against Alvarez.

Leave a comment:

• Shadoww702
    replied

Rally time, no mask necessary. It's August, highest up said the virus would go away. I trust him, you?
    This Dumb fuk believes the bi@tch is actually Indian. And Berto is MexiCAN and if you don't vote for senile old white dude you ain't black enough!!!! LMFAO!!!

Leave a comment:

• Shadoww702
    replied

Nahhh I gonna have Pocahontas cure all my wounds with the good sht Peyote! Ever had it???

Then I'm gonna ask MexiCAN Berto to teach me the Aztecs way.

And your Dumb fuc can learn from Biden the healing powers of lil girls hair...

Leave a comment:

• _original_
    replied
    That right hand was an absolute peach. Happy for Smith.

Leave a comment:

• PRchamp
    replied
    All these 175lbs are old as ****. It’s almost like the heavyweight division you can still be in your mid 30’s and still be king at 175

Leave a comment:

Working...
X