Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Trinidad Rejects Idea of Return: I Wish De La Hoya The Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Felix Trinidad Rejects Idea of Return: I Wish De La Hoya The Best

On Wednesday, Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya revealed that he was planning to come out of retirement. One of the key opponents in De La Hoya's career, Felix 'Tito' Trinidad, is not interested in exploring a possible big money rematch with his former foe.
    [Click Here To Read More]

De La Hoya beat Trinidad. No matter how many times I watch the fight that never changes.

Comment

Oscar won that fight but he never should’ve run like he did in the championship rounds. Tito deserved a rematch w Oscar as did Quartey and we all know why it never materialized.

Comment

He took your ass to school but tried to coast to victory which cost him...everyone n their momma saw the difference in pedigree between you 2,gtfoh

Comment

Smart thing to do really. Especially since De La Hoya seemingly wants to come back against top fighters, not just against lesser fighters for a single fight. I hope he changes his mind after one bout but who knows. I doubt it's about money, maybe he just loves fighting and craves back the feeling in the spotlight. Many former fighters seemingly do since so many come back after "retiring". But then again, for many it's also money issue..

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          De La Hoya beat Trinidad. No matter how many times I watch the fight that never changes.
          Oscar seemed to have quite a few decisions that went the wrong way, either for him or against him..

Comment

Tito go sit down.. Oscar isn’t mentioning your name.. Tito is completely shot, he needs to be concerned with walking and talking.. not fighting.. Oscar beat you anyway

Comment

I will forever remember the fight of Trinidad vs Delahoya, not for the action, but because I bet my ex Trinidad would win, and she bet on Delahoya. The deal was the loser has to go down. Needless to say, that was one of favorite fights of all time

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                Tito go sit down.. Oscar isn’t mentioning your name.. Tito is completely shot, he needs to be concerned with walking and talking.. not fighting.. Oscar beat you anyway
                Shut the phuck up. De La Hoya is shot to pieces his own damn self. And if he knew what was good for him, he’d run away from a come back faster than he ran from Trinidad in their fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                  if you don't think Oscar is shot after seeing the brutal 1 sided beating he took vs a man half his size when he was 12 yrs younger, not to mention after all of the Coke and cross dressing binges, perhaps you're the one with brain damage who needs to be concerned about walking & talking.

Comment

I remember that fight, what a fight! Both amazing fighters but imho De La Hoya won and got robbed

Comment

Working...
                    X