Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton: I Can't See Santa Cruz Beating Davis, But You Have To Admire His Balls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLASTER1
    replied
    Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    Yer if both guys are at 130 but 7 cannot see Tank even trying for the 130 scales.
    Im sure Haymen or Floyd have put a bonus in their for santa if Tank comes over weight.
    If Davis makes weight, would you pick Cruz?[/QUOTE]

No i wouldnt.

Leave a comment:

• BLASTER1
    replied
    Which in your opinion is a better fight for the fans and for legacy.
    Tank/Santa or Loma/Lopez?

Leave a comment:

• BoxingIsGreat
    replied
    Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    [QUOTxE=BoxingIsGreat;20710613]I thought you gave Santa a shot at 130.
    Yer if both guys are at 130 but 7 cannot see Tank even trying for the 130 scales.
    Im sure Haymen or Floyd have put a bonus in their for santa if Tank comes over weight.[/QUOTE]

If Davis makes weight, would you pick Cruz?

Leave a comment:

• BLASTER1
    replied
    [QUOTxE=BoxingIsGreat;20710613]I thought you gave Santa a shot at 130.[/QUOTE]

Im sure Haymen or Floyd have put a bonus in their for santa if Tank comes over weight.

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    Balls be damned! It's the money he wants. He could just as easily challenge Gary Russell, Jr as well but Gary Russell is not the box office draw that Tank Davis is.

Leave a comment:

• BoxingIsGreat
    replied
    Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    I like leo, and I’m not a fan of Tank and his unprofessional attitude toward the sport, but the fact that it’s basically acknowledged that Leo’s best chances are Tank being weight drained...not good

Plus, nobody even asked for this fight lol
    Santa, the fighter, did.

Leave a comment:

• BoxingIsGreat
    replied
    Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    Who would be willing to potentially get knocked out for upto a million?
    I might put my hand up for that..
    I thought you gave Santa a shot at 130.

Leave a comment:

• BLASTER1
    replied
    Who would be willing to potentially get knocked out for upto a million?
    I might put my hand up for that..

Leave a comment:

• _Rexy_
    replied
    I like leo, and Iím not a fan of Tank and his unprofessional attitude toward the sport, but the fact that itís basically acknowledged that Leoís best chances are Tank being weight drained...not good

Plus, nobody even asked for this fight lol

Leave a comment:

• BoxingIsGreat
    replied
    Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Yes, that's an amazing set of testicles you got there, Leo but it's not a PPV fight because it isn't a fair match up.
    Why not? Isn't Leo a 'champion' at 130? Fight is at 130. Would it be better if Leo fought Berchelt or JoJo Diaz instead, and why?

Unless your answer is, Davis is much better than these pretenders, which will be correct, then what? I don't like the fight, either, by the way. But what's your reasoning, bro?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X