Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs Prime George Foreman who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreman would have knocked him out.

Comment

• Originally posted by AJ's Boy View Post
      Both in their primes.

Prime Tyson Fury
      [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Who wins and how?
      If u have to ask. U should move onto a sport that’s easier for u to grasp. Like bowling.

Comment

• Originally posted by moneytheman View Post

Stop trolling
        You think Wilder would put him down but Foreman can't? Give me a break. Fury wouldn't get back up if Foreman put him down
        PinkGod, billeau2 and Oracle01 like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by ddeg10 View Post

You think Wilder would put him down but Foreman can't? Give me a break. Fury wouldn't get back up if Foreman put him down
          i think that dumb quote doesnt work with me deontay punches from akward angles and punches faster then george did so thats why it happened and could come out of nowhere with his punch

all george punches was easy to read and slow fought no defense and fury wouldnt try to go toe to toe like he did fury he would outbox him easy
          so no george wouldnt dumb drop him you dumb follower who uses dumb quotes he read
          Last edited by moneytheman; 01-15-2022, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=moneytheman;n31266300]

i think that dumb quote doesnt work with me deontay punches from akward angles and punches faster then george did so thats why it happened and could come out of nowhere with his punch

all george punches was easy to read and slow fought no defense and fury wouldnt try to go toe to toe like he did fury he would outbox him easy
            so no george wouldnt dumb drop him you dumb follower who uses dumb quotes he read
            Last edited by moneytheman; Today, 04:55 PM.

- - Had to dumb down dumb even further with an edit...thanx!

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

If Foreman comes in relentless against fury he might well end up stopped.

"big" 220lb Foreman would be giving away close to 60lbs and Fury is a sharp, accurate, nasty puncher and Fury isn't a weak super heavyweight like some, he is strong AF and knows how to use his size and weight. I don't care if "big" 220lb George was strong for his size, Fury is strong for 280lbs 6'9", Foreman would get mauled.

Fury literally has every possible advantage except 1 punch power.

Speed - fury
              Size - fury
              Physical strength - fury
              Skill - fury
              Stamina - fury
              Chin - fury
              Power - foreman

This is how I see it, Foreman would struggle very badly, I also think of current heavyweights Usyk would make Foreman look like a clown.
              ​​​​​
              ​​​
              Poundage is only one aspect of how size matters as a heavyweight. Foreman and Fury are big men, but you cannot just assume that the difference between 190 and 220 pounds is the same as 220 to 260... and no Fury is not strong at 280 pounds... Weight does not work that way. Look at how Usyk was able to physically control Joshua in spells, look at their weight difference.

Speed- Irrelevant. Neither man really has much speed to speak of.
              Size- Fury but the advantage is negligiable
              Physical Strength- Hard to determine... Weight ceases to have a strong proportion to size at a point before 220 pounds.
              Skill- Fury But George had skills, and its a fallicy to think Fury would outclass George skill wise.
              Stamina-Fury no doubt
              Chin- Equal. Come on Earl! George got hit by guys like Lyle and got up multiple times!
              Power- Slight advantage to Foreman... Truth is Foreman's main weapon was relentless punching with power, but Fury can punch for decent power when he wants to do so. Im not so quick to give Foreman a giant edge here... Bread has a way of looking at punchers that might be relevant here: Either guy could be the puncher, depending on who is pursuing, and who is defending, and both these guys can wallop when they want to!

Your underestimating Foreman. Can I implore you to watch Liston fight? Because Liston mentored Foreman and you can see the mentoring: Foreman controls his opponents very well, more at the grapple than Liston but same techniques, principles... Foreman also understands how to move around the ring so he can throw combos on the fly with power... Hard to do... watch Liston who does it even better. Try moving, and constantly being set to throw with weight behind your shots... Liston was methodical with a two step, Foreman cuts the ring more... same idea though. BOTH men when they smell blood in the water are sharks... for my money I think Liston was better than George and is chronically underated but thats just me.

Comment

• nostalgia seems strong with some of you morons lol. as if a zombie like "big" george who weighed 220 ****ing lbs could hold a candle to a guy 5 inches taller 50 lbs heavier and twice as fast lmao. Fury would run over all the 70s HWs. And quite frankly even Wilder or the big stiff bodybuilder would have a good shot to beat george.

Comment

• Originally posted by ddeg10 View Post

Wilder is a lot faster than Foreman. Incidentally, Fury is also relatively slow... But Foreman punches in bunches and when he gets someone hurt does what Liston no doubt taught him to do: And a picture being worth a thousand words... watch the Foreman Norton fight to see what George does when he gets a relatively mobile fighter hurt. Now Fury is a lot more mobile than Norton, but I do not think that precludes him easily avoiding Foreman. Nobody that I can think of easily avoids Foreman.

Comment

• Young George was not a highly skilled fighter. Old George was better all round. If you could combine the two and come up with a youthful yet experienced George. One that was comfortable at an in shape 235lbs that would have been his best potential. Still I have to be pick the best version of Fury over the best version of George. I’d love to watch it of course. George with his head down throwing slow but hard predictable left and rights just doesn’t do it for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by moneytheman View Post

I haven't read any quotes so I have no idea what you're talking about. Im entitled to my opinion and so are you. Not sure why you have to resort to name calling and put downs. Mature. You're literally personally offended when someone doesn't agree with you? Lol

Foreman KO late in a war .
                      Last edited by ddeg10; 01-15-2022, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X