Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Clay Collard Demolishes Lorawnt T. Nelson in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Clay Collard Demolishes Lorawnt T. Nelson in Two Rounds

"Cassius" Clay Collard continues the unlikeliest of Prospect of the Year campaigns. The former mixed martial artist continues to thrive in the ring, picking up his fourth win of 2020 after stopping Lorawnt T. "Smash" Nelson in two rounds. Collard scored three knockdowns in total before prompting referee Celestino Ruiz to halt the contest at 1:57 of round two Tuesday evening at MGM Grand Conference Center in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol damn Clay dominated that dude looked better boxing wise too might be able to be a good test for some of these younger fighters

Comment

Clay "Eye Test Killa" Collard.

Comment

I only saw the highlights on ESPN+, but it seemed like a strange point for the ref to stop it.

Comment

Fun fight while lasted

Maybe Clay Collard is using this summer to get his name on the map. This kid is improving each fight. I am glad with his fights.

Comment

Comment

The Blue Collar went to work as usual and started out fast to beat down the unfortunate soul who agreed to fight him!

I’m very interested in seeing Collard vs Joey Spencer!

Come on Bob make an offer and put it as main event!

Comment

Dude has definitely been making the best out of a bad situation. Got to give it to him. Going out and making statements each fight. Other guys should take notice.

Comment

It's criminal that Golden Boy made him an opponent for that Uzbek who was way bigger. They do not care about fighters and do not know how to promote any (Canelo and Ryan Garcia don't count since they did it all themselves). So many examples through the years - Lemieux could have been a popular fighter but they pointlessly threw him in with GGG.

Comment

Working...
                  X