Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man.... Watching sports with no crowds is the weirdest shyt ever.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked the aggrandized noise of the punches, but don't want to think about hearing the sound of someone's head hitting the floor heavily after a brutal knockout punch.

Comment

I watched a ufc one and all I could hear was heavy breathing lol

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
        I agree, some people like it, but don't promote this... the "new normal". We need fans in stadiums and arenas. I looked down at my phone for 10 sec and missed the knockout then didnt even realize it was over cause there was no cheering from fans or anything, I looked up I'm like wtf its over
        Fans definitely add something to events. Cheers, boos, gasps...they all communicate something happened and make tuning in more fun.

Fans will return to sporting events but it might be at half capacity or with facemasks (fine by me)

Comment

I couldn’t do it too, German league footie was back on and I just had to turn it off after like 25 minutes. Felt like I was watching a training session.

Comment

For some reason i think of "Tron" from the Chappelle Show everytime u start talking about your homies and sipping 40s

Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              I couldn’t do it too, German league footie was back on and I just had to turn it off after like 25 minutes. Felt like I was watching a training session.
              Ikr....Atleast Sparring has all the gym rats hyping things up

Comment

Working...
              X