Floyd Mayweather takes a subliminal shot at Gervonta Davis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather takes a subliminal shot at Gervonta Davis

Tank, visibly upset at Floyd training Haney, took shots at Floyd on Twitter. This is Floyd's response:

Gervonta is blowing it acting like the next Adrien.

Vid maker is overrating being trained by Floyd imo: Fighting Haney will now be like fighting Floyd

Comment

Devin’s fighting style and build is better than Tank’s for boxing like Floyd imo

Money aside why wouldn’t you pass on your knowledge to the guy best suited for it especially when a dedicated hard worker

Comment

is devin stealing tanks sugar daddy? well we know they cant settle it in the ring due to tanks crippling fear of good boxers but maybe they can settle it over twitter!

Comment

How long before Tank mentions fucking Floyd girls, and daughter?

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
            How long before Tank mentions fucking Floyd girls, and daughter?
            Getting someone's sloppy seconds ain't nothing to talk about. The daughter remark could start some sh^t doe. I doubt Tank would go there anytime soon. He's with Floyd for a few more yrs iirc. All he'd be doing is hemming up his progress & he's hemmed up his own sh^t too much already.

Comment

I don't linke Tank's attitude at all. He doesn't seem to be focused on the right things right now. They need to keep this guy busy and match him tougher.

Comment

Who cares Tank is a punk anyway. Have you guys seen a picture of Tank lately? He still looks like Manny Fresh. He’s not trying to be great. If I was Floyd I’d shelf him for the duration of his contract. Then he could bounce and good luck with the next promoter. And all that while I’m helping Haney get to the top.

Comment

Every extra Tattoo makes it harder for him to make weight.

Comment

Tank does need to get his shit together, this ain't really 'subliminal', in fact ain't even subtle.

Good to see the old master passing on his skills though. You can't always tell but my guess would be that Floyd will make a great trainer.

Comment

Working...
                    X