Floyd Mayweather takes a subliminal shot at Gervonta Davis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
    Of course it's petty but I wouldn't let some little fat meatball go around the country bad mouthing me every chance he got. Especially when I haven't done anything except try to help him, if I was Floyd.
    Floyd worth over half billion mate. Everyone talks smack on Floyd bc he at the top and they wanna be where he is...and Gervonta a blown up angry midget. Dude eats nothing but BBQ and beer in between fights.

Floyd ain't getting bothered by that lol

Comment

Floyd couldn't even be a good father how on earth he can be a good trainer?

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        Floyd job as a trainer is to pass on techniques and come up with gameplans

The guys he working with are old enough to know good decisions from bad decisions

These aren’t ten year old children who need a father figure for guidance

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          Exactly, because he's a control freak. Floyd can screw himself.

Davis should befriend other promoters. Speak to Oscar, Arum, or even Hearn. Mayweather Promotions is a piece of shit anyway, and hasn't done shit so far, besides you, despite being in the business for a couple decades. Take your shine away from their crappy promotion.

You are their money maker. They've stalled your career enough. Buy out if you can.

Fuck Floyd.
          Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 05-23-2020, 12:48 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=BoxingIsGreat;20574826]Exactly, because he's a control freak. Floyd can screw himself./QUOTE]
            Floyd took time out of his life and money out of his pockets to help Tank, just for Tank to take it for granted and make a mockery of him. Constantly missing weight, admitting to only being in it for money, and you expect someone like Floyd to still care for him? Floyd, who is a gym rat, who had to fight better opponents than what Tank currently has, for a fraction of what Tank currently makes. He gave up everything to De la Hoya, for his chance at stardom. Hell, he still works hard to this day. Where's Tank's sacrifice? Where's Tank's drive? If I was Floyd, I'd be embarrassed to even be associated with the guy right now. How could you blame him for passing his knowledge down to Haney, when Tank keeps proving himself to be a waste of time?

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            Davis should befriend other promoters. Speak to Oscar, Arum, or even Hearn. Mayweather Promotions is a piece of shit anyway, and hasn't done shit so far, besides you, despite being in the business for a couple decades. Take your shine away from their crappy promotion.
            Mayweather Promotions really hasn't done anything to improve Tank as a fighter, after the Pedraza win, but do you he'd survive under Oscar, Arum or Hearn? They'd probably have him face Ryan, Loma, Haney or Campbell, and I don't like the current his chances against any of them.

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            You are their money maker. They've stalled your career enough. Buy out if you can.

Fuck Floyd.
            First off, he hasn't beaten anybody good enough to reach that level. Secondly, Tank's not the only fighter on PBC's roster. They still got Pac, DSG, Spence, Wilder and Ruiz, among other guys. Tank's not as important as you might think.

Comment

Working...
            X