Floyd Mayweather takes a subliminal shot at Gervonta Davis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
    Every extra Tattoo makes it harder for him to make weight.
    LMAO . that was good

Comment

Good, Tank is a piece of ****, and Devin Haney is dedicated his craft. Floyd is one of the GOAT and should share his knowledge on who wants to be one of the GOAT like Devin Haney.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
        Who cares Tank is a punk anyway. Have you guys seen a picture of Tank lately? He still looks like Manny Fresh. He’s not trying to be great. If I was Floyd I’d shelf him for the duration of his contract. Then he could bounce and good luck with the next promoter. And all that while I’m helping Haney get to the top.
        Sounds like some of the girls in my past...so petty.

Gervonta has his own trainer, assign Ellerbe to promote Tank, and just move on.

No need to make it personal; sadly it's likely Tank does himself in regardless of anyone else's interventions

Blows up in weight between fights, takes easy fights at every corner, surrounds himself with bad influences, and his mindset doesn't seem focused. Time will tell but at no point in time has Gervonta impressed me. He can fight for sure but I always looked at him like a young Gamboa. And dont get it twisted Gamboa was very good for a few years
        Last edited by UNBANNED; 05-22-2020, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by UNBANNED View Post
          Sounds like some of the girls in my past...so petty.

Gervonta has his own trainer, assign Ellerbe to promote Tank, and just move on.

No need to make it personal; sadly it's likely Tank does himself in regardless of anyone else's interventions

Blows up in weight between fights, takes easy fights at every corner, surrounds himself with bad influences, and his mindset doesn't seem focused. Time will tell but at no point in time has Gervonta impressed me. He can fight for sure but I always looked at him like a young Gamboa. And dont get it twisted Gamboa was very good for a few years
          Of course it's petty but I wouldn't let some little fat meatball go around the country bad mouthing me every chance he got. Especially when I haven't done anything except try to help him, if I was Floyd.

Comment

The narrator seems to like Tank. He can have all the talent in the world but if he does not dedicate himself to the sport he will be another wasted talent fight.

Some trainers just get tired chasing after a fighter so they do what they suppose to be doing.

Comment

I wish we could go back to 3 months after Davis beat Pedraza, then Davis put everything into the sport with dedication, and Davis fight top fighters from that point on. People would have marveled at his desire, training, and skills. He has been content since then and that is not good to be at if a fighter wants to be great or a PFP fighter. He needs to rededicate himself.

Comment

Id drop tank, guy is to stupid to be great

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  I wish we could go back to 3 months after Davis beat Pedraza, then Davis put everything into the sport with dedication, and Davis fight top fighters from that point on. People would have marveled at his desire, training, and skills. He has been content since then and that is not good to be at if a fighter wants to be great or a PFP fighter. He needs to rededicate himself.
                  Its Floyd's fault for blowing his head up without him having proved much.

Comment

Time for Mayweather to find new Prospects who are more dedicated and train them himself

Need to sign Keyshawn Davis!
                    View this post on Instagram

combinations

A post shared by "Flashy Key" (@businesskeyshawn) on

Comment

It's not like Tank would fight someone like Haney anyways, so what does it matter? Haney grew up in that gym with snr, before he went his own way. He still gets to come back and train with Snr, now Jnr is training most of the boxers that Snr is training due to covid-19

Comment

Working...
                      X