Gervonta Davis is beefing with Mayweather over training Devin Haney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gervonta Davis is beefing with Mayweather over training Devin Haney

Tank's calling Floyd an opp and saying he's ready to fight him . If you ask me, Floyd's better off sticking with Haney full time.

Bwahahaha. Can't wait till Santa Cruz exposes this clown

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      Bwahahaha. Can't wait till Santa Cruz exposes this clown
      tank would KO LSCs sloppy ass

Comment

Tank is such a little ***** lol

Comment

I guess many of us saw this coming.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            tank would KO LSCs sloppy ass
            Pfft, this isn't old one legged Gamboa were talking about here. My only complaint about this fight is that it's going to be held at Super Featherweight. I wanted it at 135 to see King Santa become a 5 weight champion. No point of complaining about spilt milk though, Santa Cruz is going to school his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              Pfft, this isn't old one legged Gamboa were talking about here. My only complaint about this fight is that it's going to be held at Super Featherweight. I wanted it at 135 to see King Santa become a 5 weight champion. No point of complaining about spilt milk though, Santa Cruz is going to school his ass.
              Sig or money bet?

Comment

I get Tank being like wtf, but hasn't Tank turned down coming to work with someone at Mayweather's Gym that would likely include consulting with Floyd much more often in the past? Can't get THAT mad about sh^t when that's the case & you wanted to stick with your people.

That said he could probably get Floyd training him full time if he wanted to now & all this Devin stuff would stop on a dime. I just doubt he wants to reallllllly. Devin definitely seems more dedicated to staying in shape & learning than Tank is. Tank is already getting sidetracked by the celebrity of his status. I doubt when/if Devin reaches such heights he'll be coming in overweight multiple fights & seemingly be as unfocused during training camps as Tank is rumored to be.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Sig or money bet?
                  Whatever you feel like losing. God will deliver Tank to Leo's hands.

Comment

I would buy a Floyd vs Tank PPV

Comment

Working...
                    X