Gervonta Davis is beefing with Mayweather over training Devin Haney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
    Tank was also messing around with Mayweather's ex, Yaya.
    This is what all this sht is REALLY about

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Remember when Floyd bought Tank a house for him to get out of the hood only for Tank to sell it and get back to the Ghetto.

Comment

Tank the next broner?

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          I would buy a Floyd vs Tank PPV
          Floyd stops him late. Too much conditioning and height for Tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            Pfft, this isn't old one legged Gamboa were talking about here. My only complaint about this fight is that it's going to be held at Super Featherweight. I wanted it at 135 to see King Santa become a 5 weight champion. No point of complaining about spilt milk though, Santa Cruz is going to school his ass.
            tank would wipe the floor with LSC and mares on the same night.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Remember when Floyd bought Tank a house for him to get out of the hood only for Tank to sell it and get.back to the h
              Ghetto.
              Yeah, Tank seems to enjoy stuff like this more so than Boxing
              [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

We shall see how things play out when he has to step up his level of competition. Either he will be prepared for Top Competition and find ways to beat them and become a huge star or he gets exposed and end up like Broner

The Greats are "Gym Rats" while others are partying, Drinking or whatever, the Greats are Loners and they're in the Gym Working and trying to perfect their Craft

Comment

Floyd needs to feed him to Loma and call it a day.

People like Davis frighten me because they can't think further than tomorrow and surround themselves with degenerates.

Regardless of what you think about Floyd, he worked hard to get what he has. It would be unfortunate if some little **** put him in the path of wild animals.

Comment

Working...
                X