Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney On Lomachenko: I Will Never Lose To A White Boy In My Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
    Puzzy fughin move if you ask me
    If your willing to dish it out then you gotta be willing to take it

Would love to know why racism works only one way
    Why isn't it a two way street like everything else in life
    Smfh
    He assumes that posters will misinterpret the LDBC as the common black fight fan. He knows the LDBC are radical racial hustlers. The truth is that there's now a hoarde of black fans, channels/voices going against the LDBC, both American and British. Why? Because isn't it obvious that boxing is more than just Wilder, Charlos, and Spence Jr.? Many fans grew tired realizing that the LDBC was mostly pushed by the Texas scene. East Coast and West Coast dont need Texas theory.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Al..varez View Post
      He assumes that posters will misinterpret the LDBC as the common black fight fan. He knows the LDBC are radical racial hustlers. The truth is that there's now a hoarde of black fans, channels/voices going against the LDBC, both American and British. Why? Because isn't it obvious that boxing is more than just Wilder, Charlos, and Spence Jr.? Many fans grew tired realizing that the LDBC was mostly pushed by the Texas scene. East Coast and West Coast dont need Texas theory.

Nothing screams guilty more than that
      If he needs to do chit like that well it's pretty transparent what the reasoning is
      He just exposed himself and the group he supports

Comment

What did he say exactly ?

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          How does he get to delete your thread
          Hes a mod ?

Yup , I was thinking the exact same thing
          Watch how many dumb threads are to be made
          Haney’s young and seemed to have a brain , I guess he forgot what whitey Smith Jr did to B-Hop lol
          And I was a huge Executioner fan
          Ol racist was Bernard got knocked out of the ring by a *******.

Too funny

Edit: seriously c r a c k e r is censored?

Comment

if he gets beat by a white boy he better have his excuses ready! bit of advice.... dont do a wilder on it lolz

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Too funny

Don't the Brits refer to a great fight as a c r a c k e r? Guess I better stop using the term Donnybrook so I don't piss off the Irish!

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                This kid is trying too hard IMO. He's almost trying to steal other people's gimmicks, just focus on the fighting man...
                Seeing as Hopkins lost to three white guys, his gimmick is the wrong one to steal!

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                  Big Dunn loves this comment.
                  Big Dumb hasn't been around since the corona pandemic closed down all the Mc Donald's and can't get their free wifi.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Too funny

Oh well , chit happens

Comment

As much as he tried to play that wholesome persona, it didn't work. His true racist colors came out. I'm sure many posters here like Dunn, realpugilist, Chollo, and some others just came in their pants.

Comment

Working...
                      X