Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney On Lomachenko: I Will Never Lose To A White Boy In My Life

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
    He could have simply said "I aint losing to ANYBODY" .

    The only double standard is people who support Haney now but would cry like a baby if someone like Fury said he would never lost to a brotha.
    Nah, that would not have given anybody anything to talk about. I think the kid has figured that much out

    Comment


    • #22
      Originally posted by Black Jesus View Post
      To all you people wishing ill upon this brotha: y'all should be ashamed of yourselves.

      Would you seriously rather see him come out and say he WOULD lose to a whitboi?

      Smh
      Not very smart are you? He could obviously just have said nothing, like the hundreds of other fighters.

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
        Wait until Goldie and Black Jesus finally roll out of bed around 11:00 am and see this.

        Comment


        • #24
          Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
          Yesterday, Devin Haney stated "he'll never lose to a white boy in his life"

          With a guy like Loma in the same division and Josh Taylor right above, those are some strong words.

          Thoughts?
          Those type of words should be punished by boxing commissions.

          Comment


          • #25
            Originally posted by Uncle Al..varez View Post
            Big Dunn deleted my thread yesterday. Couldn't stand that I showed it was Haney saying it one the LDBC ringleader, 78sports channel.


            How does he get to delete your thread
            Hes a mod ?


            Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
            Wait until Goldie and Black Jesus finally roll out of bed around 11:00 am and see this.
            Yup , I was thinking the exact same thing
            Watch how many dumb threads are to be made
            Haney's young and seemed to have a brain , I guess he forgot what whitey Smith Jr did to B-Hop lol
            And I was a huge Executioner fan

            Comment


            • #26
              Disappointed in Haney, I thought he's a guy with good conduct, it seems he's just an another racist thug it seems.

              Comment


              • #27
                Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                How does he get to delete your thread
                Hes a mod ?
                Dunn got pull. He doesn't like it when boxing fans expose the LDBC.

                Comment


                • #28
                  Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  How does he get to delete your thread
                  Hes a mod ?




                  Yup , I was thinking the exact same thing
                  Watch how many dumb threads are to be made
                  Haney's young and seemed to have a brain , I guess he forgot what whitey Smith Jr did to B-Hop lol
                  And I was a huge Executioner fan
                  You're spot on...I still am a huge B-Hop fan. Dude's name has been in my sig since I joined this site. It's just that I could care less the silly comments that a fighter might make on any given day. I'm not black, and neither Haney, nor B-Hop's comments bother me one bit, but there are dudes around here that make EVERYTHING about race. Man, what a way to go through life, huh?

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Originally posted by Uncle Al..varez View Post
                    Dunn got pull. He doesn't like it when boxing fans expose the LDBC.
                    Puzzy fughin move if you ask me
                    If your willing to dish it out then you gotta be willing to take it

                    Would love to know why racism works only one way
                    Why isn't it a two way street like everything else in life
                    Smfh

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                      You're spot on...I still am a huge B-Hop fan. Dude's name has been in my sig since I joined this site. It's just that I could care less the silly comments that a fighter might make on any given day. I'm not black, and neither Haney, nor B-Hop's comments bother me one bit, but there are dudes around here that make EVERYTHING about race. Man, what a way to go through life, huh?

                      Exactly
                      Funny thing about myself is I hate everybody equally lol

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP