Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WTKF To Stage Card on Saturday in Belarus - Free LIVE Stream

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WTKF To Stage Card on Saturday in Belarus - Free LIVE Stream

Boxing promoter and manager Vlad "Krasivyy" Hyrunov is staging a card on Saturday night, under the WTKF [World Total Kombat Federation] banner in Minsk, Belarus. The event will be handled under the auspices of the International Federation of Mixed Martial Arts. The card will be combination of a kickboxing tournament and MMA "WTKF GRAND PRIX."
    [Click Here To Read More]

No clue what is on the card but I'm watching

Comment

Whatever I just wanna see some people fighting.

Comment

The hero we needed !

Comment

I may be desperate for boxing but I'm not that desperate!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            No clue what is on the card but I'm watching
            Same thing I thought when I read live

Comment

Better than nothing I guess.

Comment

Lets rage! FREEDOM!!! F.U WORLD GOVERNMENTS!

Comment

This is better than nothing my people. We have something to see.

Beggars cannot be choosers, in the end I am super happy with this event. I am going to sacrifice some sleep to see this. Anyway, in my country we are like prisoner in this entire weekend and we cannot exit because the police is giving $5000 of ticket to anyone who have the balls to exit in the street this weekend.

Comment

If only this was Hungary, i'd be able to see Prince Patel get banged out 'live' during Quarantine. Somebody call Patel's (mum) agent please.

Comment

Working...
                    X