Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Open To UFC Bout: I'd Kick Miocic in The Face, KO Ngannou!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte Open To UFC Bout: I'd Kick Miocic in The Face, KO Ngannou!

Heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte is open to the idea of one day making a transition into the UFC. Whyte was a professional kickboxer and became a two-time British heavyweight champion by winning the BIKMA super heavyweight British title and the European K1 championship. He had a 20-1 record under K-1.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Don’t do it. The only boxers that will find any success in a cage will be ones who can use their foot movement. Roy Jones Jr. would have been the perfect guy to go there and win some because of his ability to leap in and out of danger. Good luck grappling something that tags you with a left hook and then disappears, mma guys. A big man like yourself can’t do that though. Would be a sitting duck just waiting to get grappled and then taken down.
    Last edited by TheMyspaceDayz; 04-04-2020, 03:58 AM.

Comment

I understand the Dillian has a martial-arts background in kickboxing, but could Whyte also be a black-belt in ninjutsu? The way he pounced on Joseph Parker in the 12th round, reminded me of a soldier in the foot-clan, or even a ninja-turtle.

Comment

Gotta love the attitude. He's someone you really wouldn't wanna fight.

Comment

IF THIS GUY FAILS ANOTHER PED TEST HE WILL BE OUT OF BOXING LOL...

Comment

Shyte’s at it agaaaaaaainnn

Comment

This dude is the HW Amir Khan

Comment

He’s a former K1 European kickboxing champion. He also has legit KO power with his left hook. He has a better chance than most boxers

Comment

If he got into good championship shape again, whyte would dominate Ufc....no one would be able to deal with his punching power

Comment

Is Whyte putting on a front or not? If he really wants to get it on like he’s been bluntly declaring(?) Then he just might really be that new tough guy on a the scene.

I’m convinced though, that if you constantly go back & forth in the two fighting art forms(?) - it takes away from your overall skill set as a boxer and as a MMA fighter.

Forcing yourself not to kick (or backhand strikes etc.,) when you’ve been conditioned thru practicing TO kick can mess with your timing, stance and decision making - among other things. Stick to one or the other.

Whyte’s style already suffers, so he needs to chill with his “ambitious” take on things....unless of course he’s “determined” to be the first at accomplishing this feat....in that case you can’t stop a mans ambition at possibly creating history....I say, stick to boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X