Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• _Rexy_
    replied
    Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    Santa Cruz will dedicate their fight to all the women that have been in abusive relationships before
    Would be awesome if he did something like that. When Jean Pascal put the blonde wig on and said "Will you knock me out now?" to Marcus Browne....epic lol

Leave a comment:

• True-Boxing-Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
    We know Tyrone is your step dad but who's the other dudes?
    Those other dudes are someone who not only smashed Tanks girl but ran a train on your hideous looking mom.

The fuk'd up thing is, Tyrone may be my step dad, but any of them other fools can actually be your real dad. Thats to bad your mom doesnt know who your real daddy is.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Philadel
    replied
    Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
    Jemall, Tyrone, Big Slim, Dre, Anferny, and Tommy.

There six dudes who smashed her.
    We know Tyrone is your step dad but who's the other dudes?

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Philadel
    replied
    Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY!. View Post
    rayray, daqueal, deray, tyrone, DeShawn.... and a whole bunch of other NUKKAS!
    Damn you don't know nobody who smashed those yams?!? But your nut ass on here calling shorty a hoe...c'mon now Raul...you can do better than that!!

Leave a comment:

• PAC-BOY
    replied
    Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
    mate, you are in for a reality check. right. now.

you are named after another man.
    your avatar is dedicated to that man you are named after.
    your signature is yet ANOTHER shirtless picture of that man you are named after and that you have as your avatar.
    you have 60,000 posts on an online forum.

you are the definition of a f4g. PERIOD!

long story short, i just busted your g4y ass wide open for everyone to see. any response from you is literally a waste of time because i will not read it. please respond, because when i get the notification that your g4y little ass responded to me i will laugh, because at that moment i am your master, and you are my slave. i MADE you waste your time thinking up words to type, and yet i will never receive them. at that point in time, i OWN you, you are my PROPERTY.

good day, and good riddance, you little h0m0.

My avi of a shirtless man LMFAO man youre trying lol...Its of a boxer on a boxing web site. You on the other hand have a gay bear that talks like a fag!!! LMFAO So looks like you win the homo award

Oh and Manny nick name is pacamn. So nope wrong again. yep 60k post..you jealous? Thats why we are here to post. Its what forums are made for. You sure a stupid individual. I would think you would know these things.

LMFAO...and yet again he reached. He cant take it. Bail out. heheheheheee
    got him all over the place. reaching. I bet youre tearing up youre winnie the poo stuffed animals screaming WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!! lol Ripping their heads off and eating the stuffing. heheheheheeeeee

Leave a comment:

• Santa_
    replied
    Santa Cruz will dedicate their fight to all the women that have been in abusive relationships before

Leave a comment:

• pittapatta66
    replied
    Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Winnie the poo.....LMFAO

The irony in this is soooooooo funny. Its like a fag calling someone a fag. I just never experienced that. Especially someone rocking a fucking Winnie the poo avi in a Boxing Website.... LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
    mate, you are in for a reality check. right. now.

you are named after another man.
    your avatar is dedicated to that man you are named after.
    your signature is yet ANOTHER shirtless picture of that man you are named after and that you have as your avatar.
    you have 60,000 posts on an online forum.

you are the definition of a f4g. PERIOD!

long story short, i just busted your g4y ass wide open for everyone to see. any response from you is literally a waste of time because i will not read it. please respond, because when i get the notification that your g4y little ass responded to me i will laugh, because at that moment i am your master, and you are my slave. i MADE you waste your time thinking up words to type, and yet i will never receive them. at that point in time, i OWN you, you are my PROPERTY.

good day, and good riddance, you little h0m0.

Leave a comment:

• PAC-BOY
    replied
    Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
    Yes of course because NSB is where paedos go to attract little boys...with a harmless avi....

You're either projecting or r3tarded...or both!

(and gay)
    Winnie the poo.....LMFAO

The irony in this is soooooooo funny. Its like a fag calling someone a fag. I just never experienced that. Especially someone rocking a fucking Winnie the poo avi in a Boxing Website.... LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Pacdbest2
    replied
    Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Little bitch like Floyd. Brave until a man shows up in his face.
    He’s more like Broner than Floyd! He hasn’t accomplished anything yet!

Leave a comment:

• pittapatta66
    replied
    Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Definition of Irony: and grown man calling someone gay and boy named peterpatta66 that rocks a Winnie the gay poo avi to attract young boys.

Yes of course because NSB is where paedos go to attract little boys...with a harmless avi....

You're either projecting or r3tarded...or both!

(and gay)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X