No announcement yet.

TMZ released new footage of Tank Davis choking his girlfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
    I can understand your reasoning but I still struggle to watch Stevenson after watching him smash that girls face.

What if Tank raped a child? Would you have no concern when he returns to the ring over pedophilia either?
    Even though i don't get or like to get too personal with boxers and their lives outside of the ring, this one ^^^^ got to me. Not going to lie, i actually can't watch him without thinking negative thoughts about him and his mate.

Comment

She deserved it, stop treating all women as if they are 'ladies'. The sign of a mama's boy.

Tank is a man and I trust his judgement in dealing with his property, a man doesn't get physical with a woman, especially in today's society unless there is a good reason for it .

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
        She deserved it, stop treating all women as if they are 'ladies'. The sign of a mama's boy.

Tank is a man and I trust his judgement in dealing with his property, a man doesn't get physical with a woman, especially in today's society unless there is a good reason for it .
        Oh stfu. Only man that would say that is coward who takes dlck up his ass. ! I see prison or a shallow hole in your future. you people suck

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Oh stfu. Only man that would say that is coward who takes dlck up his ass. ! I see prison or a shallow hole in your future. you people suck
          Lol fucc up ya little bytch, #triggered.

And lol @ the red K, as if that shyt matters. 1000000% I won't red K you back because it doesn't mean shyt, just like your bytch life doesn't mean shyt.

BOY is in your name because that's what you are, a little BOY (also, a gay boy).

Comment

Incel alert

Comment

Floyd the self confessed coward fraud weather changed boxing in America. Now almost all the americans are shameful coward fraud women beaters who duck the best and pretend they are the best. Holyfield, Toney, Roy, Leonard, Halger, Bowe, Ali never behaved like these male bi7ches. Floyd the big fraud he was, changed boxing in America. For the worse. Bunch of no class jackasses. It's beyond embarrassing.

Comment

Meanwhile the maestro of it all Al Haymon is busy playing around with his trannies. Boxing in America has never been so low.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  Incel alert
                  Wow, what a witty and intelligent rebuttal, just like calling someone a virgin....in 2020....lol.

Gauranteed you are a wimp that gets his heart broken by females. I respect women and men that deserve respect. If a man punches another man there is probably good reason for it, same thing with a man and his female partner (Tank didn't punch her).

Tell a Muslim man he is an incel for believing in what your ancestors also used to believe. That doesn't mean beating women to a pulp but if an adult steps out of line and will not listen to reason or is verbally/physically abusing you then you have the right to respond. Tank didn't 'attack' some random woman, he got a little physical with HIS woman .

Learn the difference you wimp. 100% I respect women more than 99.99999% of western 'men'. I also condone hitting men that cross a line, does that make me an incel who is sexist against men?

You think a single word has power over me but all it shows is that words have power over your mind. A simple mind, a weak mind, and a weak man. A Godless man most likely.

#slap
                  #notAman
                  #spitOnyou
                  Last edited by pittapatta66; 03-17-2020, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    If he was white you would be singing the same tune
                    Nope, I held Kovalev to the same standard.

Comment

Wow, what a witty and intelligent rebuttal, just like calling someone a virgin....in 2020....lol.

Gauranteed you are a wimp that gets his heart broken by females. I respect women and men that deserve respect. If a man punches another man there is probably good reason for it, same thing with a man and his female partner (Tank didn't punch her).

Tell a Muslim man he is an incel for believing in what your ancestors also used to believe. That doesn't mean beating women to a pulp but if an adult steps out of line and will not listen to reason or is verbally/physically abusing you then you have the right to respond. Tank didn't 'attack' some random woman, he got a little physical with HIS woman .

Learn the difference you wimp. 100% I respect women more than 99.99999% of western 'men'. I also condone hitting men that cross a line, does that make me an incel who is sexist against men?

You think a single word has power over me but all it shows is that words have power over your mind. A simple mind, a weak mind, and a weak man. A Godless man most likely.

#slap
                      #notAman
                      #spitOnyou
                      Do you know what exactly happened beetwen them?

Comment

Working...
                      X