Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GhostofDempsey
    replied
    Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
    Look at my post history i am in no way a Floyd stan but what Pac-Boy started on that thread was disgusting period and he is a h0e for that.

What Tank is doing thou is just stupid, and in public too? I mean are they this stupid really?
    Lets face it, Floyd is no boy scout. It is not unreasonable to suspect that he may have had a hand in Josie's premature death. A history of beating her, he spend three months in jail as a result, ongoing lawsuits, making her abortions public to shame her, etc. All of his behavior leading up to this was suspect. I'm not saying he killed her or had her killed, but the possibility shouldn't be ruled out. Anyone who suspects him is not being unreasonable.

Leave a comment:

• Szef
    replied
    Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
    Wow, what a witty and intelligent rebuttal, just like calling someone a virgin....in 2020....lol.

Gauranteed you are a wimp that gets his heart broken by females. I respect women and men that deserve respect. If a man punches another man there is probably good reason for it, same thing with a man and his female partner (Tank didn't punch her).

Tell a Muslim man he is an incel for believing in what your ancestors also used to believe. That doesn't mean beating women to a pulp but if an adult steps out of line and will not listen to reason or is verbally/physically abusing you then you have the right to respond. Tank didn't 'attack' some random woman, he got a little physical with HIS woman .

Learn the difference you wimp. 100% I respect women more than 99.99999% of western 'men'. I also condone hitting men that cross a line, does that make me an incel who is sexist against men?

You think a single word has power over me but all it shows is that words have power over your mind. A simple mind, a weak mind, and a weak man. A Godless man most likely.

#slap
    #notAman
    #spitOnyou
    Do you know what exactly happened beetwen them?

Leave a comment:

• GhostofDempsey
    replied
    Originally posted by el*** View Post
    If he was white you would be singing the same tune
    Nope, I held Kovalev to the same standard.

Leave a comment:

• pittapatta66
    replied
    Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Incel alert
    Wow, what a witty and intelligent rebuttal, just like calling someone a virgin....in 2020....lol.

Gauranteed you are a wimp that gets his heart broken by females. I respect women and men that deserve respect. If a man punches another man there is probably good reason for it, same thing with a man and his female partner (Tank didn't punch her).

Tell a Muslim man he is an incel for believing in what your ancestors also used to believe. That doesn't mean beating women to a pulp but if an adult steps out of line and will not listen to reason or is verbally/physically abusing you then you have the right to respond. Tank didn't 'attack' some random woman, he got a little physical with HIS woman .

Learn the difference you wimp. 100% I respect women more than 99.99999% of western 'men'. I also condone hitting men that cross a line, does that make me an incel who is sexist against men?

You think a single word has power over me but all it shows is that words have power over your mind. A simple mind, a weak mind, and a weak man. A Godless man most likely.

#slap
    #notAman
    #spitOnyou
    Last edited by pittapatta66; 03-17-2020, 08:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Monzon99
    replied
    Meanwhile the maestro of it all Al Haymon is busy playing around with his trannies. Boxing in America has never been so low.

Leave a comment:

• Monzon99
    replied
    Floyd the self confessed coward fraud weather changed boxing in America. Now almost all the americans are shameful coward fraud women beaters who duck the best and pretend they are the best. Holyfield, Toney, Roy, Leonard, Halger, Bowe, Ali never behaved like these male bi7ches. Floyd the big fraud he was, changed boxing in America. For the worse. Bunch of no class jackasses. It's beyond embarrassing.

Leave a comment:

• Szef
    replied
    She deserved it, stop treating all women as if they are 'ladies'. The sign of a mama's boy.

Tank is a man and I trust his judgement in dealing with his property, a man doesn't get physical with a woman, especially in today's society unless there is a good reason for it .
    Incel alert

Leave a comment:

• pittapatta66
    replied
    Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Oh stfu. Only man that would say that is coward who takes dlck up his ass. ! I see prison or a shallow hole in your future. you people suck
    Lol fucc up ya little bytch, #triggered.

And lol @ the red K, as if that shyt matters. 1000000% I won't red K you back because it doesn't mean shyt, just like your bytch life doesn't mean shyt.

BOY is in your name because that's what you are, a little BOY (also, a gay boy).

Leave a comment:

• PAC-BOY
    replied
    She deserved it, stop treating all women as if they are 'ladies'. The sign of a mama's boy.

Tank is a man and I trust his judgement in dealing with his property, a man doesn't get physical with a woman, especially in today's society unless there is a good reason for it .
    Oh stfu. Only man that would say that is coward who takes dlck up his ass. ! I see prison or a shallow hole in your future. you people suck

Leave a comment:

• pittapatta66
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X