Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TMZ released new footage of Tank Davis choking his girlfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    She needs to leave Tank for a real man, like Nelly.

    Comment


    • #22
      Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      She needs to leave Tank for a real man, like Nelly.
      Or CJ Watson!!!!!

      Comment


      • #23
        When Floyd's baby momma's hitman is revealed:

        Floyd's excuse: "I did not pay that hitman. You know how I'm always tossing money in the air. He just happened to pass by and grabbed a bunch. And here's some more pics of her..."

        Comment


        • #24
          It looked like his midget ass was about to get served.

          Comment


          • #25
            Still trying to understand how his fans insist on giving him the benefit of the doubt and unsure about whether or not he actually assaulted her. Same dumb shyts who had Floyd’s back when beat Josie’s ass and made excuses for him.

            Comment


            • #26
              This exactly what i meant.....

              After your Floyd killed his babymother BS you have the audacity to judge somebody??

              Self-Righteous *******...

              And these guys letting you get away with it, not pointing out your blantant BS are just as bad in my book.

              FOH

              Comment


              • #27
                Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Still trying to understand how his fans insist on giving him the benefit of the doubt and unsure about whether or not he actually assaulted her. Same dumb shyts who had Floydís back when beat Josieís ass and made excuses for him.
                Why do u give OP the benefit of the doubt being a POS person being disrespectful when Floyds babymother died then turn around and judge people for being POS's like Tank???

                Yall really just gonna give Pac-boy a pass?

                Trash is Trash right? Or nah

                Comment


                • #28
                  Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                  Why do u give OP the benefit of the doubt being a POS person being disrespectful when Floyds babymother died then turn around and judge people for being POS's like Tank???

                  Yall really just gonna give Pac-boy a pass?

                  Trash is Trash right? Or nah
                  Why do you call PAC-boy trash simply because he floated a possible theory on the death of Josie? You think the cops didnít consider Floyd as a possible suspect? You didnít think it was odd that Floyd, who was in a $20M legal battle with Harris, and who hated one another, was suddenly posting condolences and positive messages about her? Same guy who posted her sonogram pic and shamed her for an abortion on social media.

                  Why shouldnít Tank be shamed for beating a woman? Floyd fans didnít mind Josie being shamed, ow all the sudden they want to come to her rescue? You guys are legit puppets. When Floyd sings, you dance!

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Originally posted by larryx... View Post
                    didnt he get charged?? he is out on bond right??
                    This guy says "poor children" when this the same guy who crossed the line when Josie died.

                    This Forum is so full of shyt.... After that thread he made, he has no right judging anybody for being a POS.

                    Yet here we are...... 2days later.

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      Why do you call PAC-boy trash simply because he floated a possible theory on the death of Josie? You think the cops didnít consider Floyd as a possible suspect? You didnít think it was odd that Floyd, who was in a $20M legal battle with Harris, and who hated one another, was suddenly posting condolences and positive messages about her? Same guy who posted her sonogram pic and shamed her for an abortion on social media.

                      Why shouldnít Tank be shamed for beating a woman? Floyd fans didnít mind Josie being shamed, ow all the sudden they want to come to her rescue? You guys are legit puppets. When Floyd sings, you dance!

                      Didnt i just say Tank was a POS too?

                      Anybody that agrees with the stuff Pac-Boy was saying is a hating POS.
                      Or a self righteous POS.
                      Or just a POS.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP