No announcement yet.

TMZ released new footage of Tank Davis choking his girlfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJS View Post
    Grown men recording everything. Absolute sub humans.
    C’est la mode
    Lol

Comment

Originally posted by DJS View Post
      Grown men recording everything. Absolute sub humans.
      umm bro, i dont think they allow children to work at TMZ.

Comment

BoxingIsGreat
        Defend your boy toy. Or are you gonna duck me like you did in your own thread

Comment

Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
          BoxingIsGreat
          Defend your boy toy. Or are you gonna duck me like you did in your own thread

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
            Well he learned something from floyd.
            In that light:

Prediction:
            The young woman will sue him.
            A little while later she will be found dead and the peeps will wonder: Drugs, suicide...or Floyd's experts.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
              In that light:

Prediction:
              The young woman will sue him.
              A little while later she will be found dead and the peeps will wonder: Drugs, suicide...or Floyd's experts.
              Dont forget Tank will also post pics of her and claim how wonderful she was and how dear to his hear she was

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anonymous View Post
                Dont forget Tank will also post pics of her and claim how wonderful she was and how dear to his hear she was
                Yes. He'll say "I luved her so much. It's even on tape how I rushed to hug her in public and fought off many scoundrels to give her hugs and kisses." And the masses [esp. here] will believe it.

Comment

^^^^^

The most important thing will be to not question whether Davis is guilty. He has feelings. It doesn’t matter if he’s a known abuser. If Davis was into her for millions then that won’t matter either. Again, he has feelings. Have a heart.

Comment

Unless there was a burnt steak involved this was totally uncalled for.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                      Yes. He'll say "I luved her so much. It's even on tape how I rushed to hug her in public and fought off many scoundrels to give her hugs and kisses." And the masses [esp. here] will believe it.
                      Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                      ^^^^^

The most important thing will be to not question whether Davis is guilty. He has feelings. It doesn’t matter if he’s a known abuser. If Davis was into her for millions then that won’t matter either. Again, he has feelings. Have a heart.

Comment

Working...
                      X