Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Boxers On Top Rank Cards Saturday, Tuesday Haven't Been Tested For Coronavirus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Boxers On Top Rank Cards Saturday, Tuesday Haven't Been Tested For Coronavirus

NEW YORK Miguel Marriaga leaned in for a handshake from Shakur Stevenson toward the end of a press conference Thursday afternoon at Madison Square Garden. Stevenson, obviously mindful of the coronavirus, instead extended his closed hand for a fist bump. The unbeaten WBO featherweight champion is among the boxers scheduled to compete on cards Saturday night and Tuesday night at Madison Square Garden's Hulu Theater who are alarmed that none of them had been tested as of Thursday afternoon for the coronavirus.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So he has to be careful from Marriaga because he's from another country? Wtf, this fool must not know that there are way more cases in the U.S. than in Colombia. If anything Marriaga should be careful with you

Comment

These fools are gonna rub sweat and possibly blood on each other but worried about a handshake.

Comment

This fight will be cancelled. NBA, NHL, MLB cancelled games. California and DC, Canada already cancelling fights. NY will shut this fight down if not the public outcry will force Bob Arum to step in and shut it down himself because it will be a bad PR look if everyone is canceling and he's putting fighters, trainers, judges, commission and all the other people involved on fight night at risk

Comment

NYC is now in a state of emergency

Comment

If Top Rank gives me free air fare (first class) and front row for a complete reduced price of $500 I’ll be happy to yell my lungs out equal to 10 people. PM me for details

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
              If Top Rank gives me free air fare (first class) and front row for a complete reduced price of $500 I’ll be happy to yell my lungs out equal to 10 people. PM me for details
              Nice try. We know what you're really up to. You're trying to infect Bob in order to eliminate DAZN's competition.

Comment

“No one’s been tested,” Conlan said. “They should be f---king scanning people when they’re coming into the [United] States, and getting things checked. I suppose it’s boxing, isn’t it? It’s a mercenary sport. As long as the show goes ahead, as long as the money’s being made, nobody cares.”
                This makes me said.

I care.

I don't want to see these warriors who give their all for my enjoyment to just be discarded the way they are.

Comment

Lol... Are any of the fighters showing Flu symptoms? Then why would they need to be tested for Corona? I guess we can create a witch hunt out of anything. It’s a new strain of the focking flu!!!

Comment

In the 70s it was gonorrhea
                    In the 80s it was HIV
                    In the 90s it was cancer
                    In the 2000s it was SARS
                    In the 2010s it was Malaria
                    Now it's the coronavirus

Put these guys in a ring and lets get it on!

Comment

Working...
                    X