Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Joshua Has My Leftovers, I Never Lost Those Belts!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by denium View Post
    Joshua has never beaten a real champion, thus he's a plastic champion.

    I've just checked the world rankings and Fury is #1. Joshua should really be #3 considering he's never beaten a top 2 opponent.
    Top 3 may be even a stretch if weíre talking reality, but i suppose itís fair to put him at 3 on the basis of having those belts again, even if it meant running circles around the ring against a sloth.

    The truth is top 3 heavyweights donít get beaten around the ring, round after round off a fringe contender like Ruiz. Getting wiped out with a shot like Lewis did, fair enough it could happen to anyone, but getting smashed round after round by someone like Ruiz is not really top 3 material.

    Once AJ getís relieved of those belts again, he should probably be ranked just above guys like Breazeale. Past wins over 40 year old Povetkin types shouldnít allow you float around the top of the rankings.

    Itís hard to even pinpoint an impressive AJ win yet. Is his win over Parker much good? He had to get the ref to help him beat a guy that arguably lost to Hughie Fury. Wlad was a Fury leftover. Povetkin is old and went life and death with a cruiserweight not long ago and hasnít looked good in 5 years since he was juicing.

    AJís resume starts looking weaker and weaker when you really talk reality. Especially in contrast to Fury ending reigns of long standing champs and guys considered at the top of the division.
    Last edited by deathofaclown; 03-05-2020, 08:31 AM.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      BWaHaahaHA!!

      His resume isn't even as good as Joshua's at the moment. Joshua has beaten more top 10 fighters than Fury, Wilder and Ortiz combined.

      Do you know anything about quantum physics?

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        When boxing historians look back they will see that Tyson Fury ended the Klitschko era. Not Anthony Joshua.
        Thats true, but then they will also see that right after he got popped for PEDs, pretended to retire at 27 and never defended. How the rest of the story goes remains to be seen. Hes talking about retiring again though, if he quits the sport in his early 30s without fighting AJ for unification then rightly or wrongly in 20-30 years its going to look like he pulled a Riddick Bowe. I hope that doesnt happen.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          Top 3 may be even a stretch if weíre talking reality, but i suppose itís fair to put him at 3 on the basis of having those belts again, even if it meant running circles around the ring against a sloth.

          The truth is top 3 heavyweights donít get beaten around the ring, round after round off a fringe contender like Ruiz. Getting wiped out with a shot like Lewis did, fair enough it could happen to anyone, but getting smashed round after round by someone like Ruiz is not really top 3 material.

          Once AJ getís relieved of those belts again, he should probably be ranked just above guys like Breazeale. Past wins over 40 year old Povetkin types shouldnít allow you float around the top of the rankings.

          Itís hard to even pinpoint an impressive AJ win yet. Is his win over Parker much good? He had to get the ref to help him beat a guy that arguably lost to Hughie Fury. Wlad was a Fury leftover. Povetkin is old and went life and death with a cruiserweight not long ago and hasnít looked good in 5 years since he was juicing.

          AJís resume starts looking weaker and weaker when you really talk reality. Especially in contrast to Fury ending reigns of long standing champs and guys considered at the top of the division.
          Exactly. Break down Joshua's resume and you quickly realise that he hasn't beaten anyone.

          His best win remains an old rusty Klitschko who he went absolute life and death with.

          He could've fought Wilder or Fury if he wasn't so obsessed with his percentage.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
            Thats true, but then they will also see that right after he got popped for PEDs, pretended to retire at 27 and never defended. How the rest of the story goes remains to be seen. Hes talking about retiring again though, if he quits the sport in his early 30s without fighting AJ for unification then rightly or wrongly in 20-30 years its going to look like he pulled a Riddick Bowe. I hope that doesnt happen.
            Fury has never said he'll retire before fighting AJ.

            He'll knock AJ out and retire as one of the greatest HW's of all time.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by denium View Post
              Joshua has never beaten a real champion, thus he's a plastic champion.

              I've just checked the world rankings and Fury is #1. Joshua should really be #3 considering he's never beaten a top 2 opponent.
              I've just checked the world rankings and Anthony Joshua is the unified world champion and tyson fury isn't. It don't really matter how you feel about Joshua not beating a real champ cuz THE FACTS state he beat 2. Charles Martin and Joseph Parker.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                I've just checked the world rankings and Anthony Joshua is the unified world champion and tyson fury isn't. It don't really matter how you feel about Joshua not beating a real champ cuz THE FACTS state he beat 2. Charles Martin and Joseph Parker.
                Paper champions, nothing more. Allow me to show you the real rankings. Fury is the champion, AJ is the contender.

                [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                  So wacko should talking about those belts and win them back of AJ or is he wary of facing him and beaten up like he was in sparring.
                  If I was AJ I would secretly pay a visit to mrs furyĒs caravan And whack his 1ft schlong right up her jackpot and try and get the ***** wound up.

                  Bwahahahaaha
                  rrrrriiiiiiiggghhhttttt, talking of another man's genitals and another man's wife.....think before you type

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by denium View Post
                    Charles Martin and Jo Parker were not champions, they were belt holders, just like Joshua.

                    Tyson Fury is the only real champion, because he's beaten real champions.
                    when last checked wilder was just a belt holder with his best win being an 45+ yr old cuban who did nothing as an amateur or pro but brian jennings.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      You can't lose the titles you failed to defend. And it's not AJ's fault that you do drugs!

                      Fury, this is my advise for you, learn to defend your titles and learn to stay away from cocaine.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP