Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Cat" Usyk vs P4P King Fury: who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Cat" Usyk vs P4P King Fury: who wins?

Usyk is a tactician, he has yet to prove he can handle HW power, but this would be a chess match, a battle of ring wizards. High IQ boxers, undefeated lions.

Who is the last man standing in this thriller?
    The Cat by KO/TKO
    6.76%
    The Cat by UD/SD/MD
    12.16%
    "Too Fast" Fury by KO/TKO
    48.65%
    "Too Fast" Fury by UD/SD/MD
    28.38%
    Draw / too close to call
    4.05%

Not seeing what Makes Usyk so great. His punches aren't very accurate.

Comment

Usyk would have to set a frantic pace and hope that Fury gasses out, that would be his only chance. He doesn’t have the punching power at HW to hurt Fury.

Comment

Usyk wouldn't be that bad off vs fury. Probably the best matchup for him from the top guys. He can move, and if he gets caught, Fury doesn't crack as hard as other top heavyweights.
        Idk if he does enough to beat him though, probably not, just voted tko for Usyk cause why not ������

Comment

I don't see any scenario in which he can beat Fury.

Fury ragdolls & stops him in the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by ChicoGuapo View Post
            Usyk wouldn't be that bad off vs fury. Probably the best matchup for him from the top guys. He can move, and if he gets caught, Fury doesn't crack as hard as other top heavyweights.
            Idk if he does enough to beat him though, probably not, just voted tko for Usyk cause why not ������
            Usyk has already come out and said that Fury would be his toughest fight.

Comment

Id favour fury but usyk gives him fits. Look at the cunningham fight, he will find it hard to pin usyk down. He even said in the build up to the haye fight that them smaller trickier fighters are hardest for him, i remember him saying haye would be a harder fight for him then wlad.
              Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Usyk's never going to be able to get past Fury's reach.

Comment

Usyk hasn’t proven anything at heavyweight
                  I just can’t see him troubling Fury at this moment
                  Especially a 270 pound Fury

Comment

I just dont see what Usyk could do to beat him. Yes, hes beaten some pretty big HWs before in the ammys but we are talking 6'5/6'6 guys that dont box like Fury. He doesnt have much chance of stopping Fury because even at CW hes an accumulative damage volume puncher, add to that he doesnt have the range to win the outside battle nor the strength to win the inside battle. He probably lasts the full 12 because hes got a good chin, but Fury wins a wide UD imo.

I would give him a solid shot at beating anyone else in the division though. Fury is just all wrong for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X