Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Cat" Usyk vs P4P King Fury: who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
    Really awesome boxing match-up BUT i think Usyk gets KTFO. We have yet to see any proof he can handle getting hit by a HW.
    How big would this fight be if Usyk fought Wilder first and walked through all his punches.

Comment

Fury beats him comfortably. Usyk is overrated.

Usyk’s form is pretty ugly to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        How big would this fight be if Usyk fought Wilder first and walked through all his punches.
        I don't think for one moment that Wilder would lose to Usyk. He WOULD catch Usyk. Usyk is very hittable. Freaking Chazz Whitherspoon hit him a few times fairly cleanly.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Fury beats him comfortably. Usyk is overrated.

Usyk’s form is pretty ugly to watch.
          Usyk has never tasted defeat. What makes you say he's overrated?

Comment

Tyson Fury wins via stoppage.

I do not rate Usyk at heavyweight at all.

Note: I have not voted.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Usyk has never tasted defeat. What makes you say he's overrated?
              He is a very good fighter but his fans pump him up as a great and I dont see those exceptional abilities.

Just to answer this thread, Id say Fury brutalizes Usyk. Fury would dance and destroy him.

Several fighters at HW is going to kick Usyk’s ass.

Comment

I think Fury is too big and tries, successfully, to maul Usyk...if Usyk could go 12 rounds with Fury he could probably outbox him imo...it would be tight even then though...when Fury just boxes and moves he is hard to hit, but doesn't exactly light up the scoreboard himself

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                  Not seeing what Makes Usyk so great. His punches aren't very accurate.
                  If anything I think it's the opposite... He lands very accurate punches with volume that inevitably stacks on damage over time. To be fair he throws a lot of throwaway punches that mess with his %.

I have him losing to Fury, even though I think he's a "better" boxer. Fury just too big.
                  Damn Wicked Damn Wicked Dolor Dolor like this.

Comment

Usyk is more skilled than Fury, but Fury is very skilled and I don’t see Usyk being able to overcome Fury’s size and weight advantages.

I think Fury by decision.

Comment

This is a hard style match up for Fury judging by how much trouble Otto gave him. This current version of Fury is capable of stopping him though. If he fights on the back foot this will look like Toney vs Jirov and I could see Usyk being very competitive. Usyk has great movement but he's a little too stiff and upright like Wlad which will give Fury a lot of opportunity

Comment

Working...
                      X