Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Will Exercise Rematch Clause, Says Costume Weakened Legs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His legs were shot after the 2nd. He should blame himself...Period. not the suit. Only thing that matters is that he didn't win.

Comment

• This is the end for Wilder

Comment

• Even the LDBC fans are laughing at him on Twitter. Wilder is now the biggest JOKE in boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          This moron doesn't deserve a rematch for saying that.

He lost twice as far as I concerned.

I want Josh vs Fury next and an undisputed champ.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid Tyson might go the money route with Wilder 3 in Vegas, AJ will never come to fight Fury in the US.
          What do you mean you're "afraid Tyson might go the money route with Wilder"? It's in the contract. Whoever lost on Saturday had 30 days to call for a rematch.

So really Fury can either retire or face Wilder again...

Comment

• Sore loser

Comment

• Originally posted by fvanesbeck View Post
              What do you mean you're "afraid Tyson might go the money route with Wilder"? It's in the contract. Whoever lost on Saturday had 30 days to call for a rematch.

So really Fury can either retire or face Wilder again...
              Because a third fight doesnt make sense.

It doesn't even make sense for Wilder. His boxing seem to get worse. He need a big change. A new trainer and a tune up at the very least.

Wilder is so in denial and lacking self awareness, with Anthony Direll and costume excuses, that I don't think he will able to go to the drawing board to execute a proper game plan in a third fight.

Then that's my opinion.

Sure Wilder laways have a puncher chance.

As far I'm concerned, I thought Fury won 9 rounds of the first fight and should have won clearly, I feel he was robbed clearly.

This time, he just destroyed Wilder, won every second of the fight, make the corner throw the towel.

That's what I'm afraid of, that we might have another Wilder clash when he would get a fresh fight for the undisputed champ, all the belts on the line.

If we get Wallin or Chisora rematch and the WIlder trilogy.
              It sucks, any boxing fan want the Joshua fight.

There must be a way to get out of the contract for a trilogy.

I believe Fury will retire after 2 fights. Then will come back 3/4 years later.
              But the Josh fight will be dead at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                Because a third fight doesnt make sense.

It doesn't even make sense for Wilder. His boxing seem to get worse. He need a big change. A new trainer and a tune up at the very least.

Wilder is so in denial and lacking self awareness, with Anthony Direll and costume excuses, that I don't think he will able to go to the drawing board to execute a proper game plan in a third fight.

Then that's my opinion.

Sure Wilder laways have a puncher chance.

As far I'm concerned, I thought Fury won 9 rounds of the first fight and should have won clearly, I feel he was robbed clearly.

This time, he just destroyed Wilder, won every second of the fight, make the corner throw the towel.

That's what I'm afraid of, that we might have another Wilder clash when he would get a fresh fight for the undisputed champ, all the belts on the line.

If we get Wallin or Chisora rematch and the WIlder trilogy.
                It sucks, any boxing fan want the Joshua fight.

There must be a way to get out of the contract for a trilogy.

I believe Fury will retire after 2 fights. Then will come back 3/4 years later.
                But the Josh fight will be dead at this point.
                I legit think that Fury would have a good chance of killing Wilder if they fight again.

Deontay's people need to step up and save him from himself.

Comment

• Jack Dempsey is turning in his grave

Comment

• Very weak excuse Deontay. I'll ride till the end because I've been on the wagon for a long time now, but that is a pathetic excuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                      I legit think that Fury would have a good chance of killing Wilder if they fight again.

Deontay's people need to step up and save him from himself.
                      TBH , it goes farther than a simple beating.

Since almost 2 years, Fury have been living rent free in WIlder's head.

Wilder is a naive simple minded dude and Fury and his camp have been playing around with his intellect.
                      Wilder is surrounded of yes men, it doesn't help.

Wilder tried to hard to sound intersting and spiritual like Fury, ect...
                      I dunno from where came that "black history stuff" with this "blac powa" entrance. It was very surprising and I think it didn't help Wilder.

Fighting Fury already was too much of a task for WILDER, let alone carrying "black history" on his shoulders.
                      This race thing was off, I dunno what it had to do with a boxing rematch, it's not like FUry was a KKK dude.

White judges gave Wilder a gift decision in the first fight LOL
                      Last edited by BillyBoxing; 02-25-2020, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X