Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Will Exercise Rematch Clause, Says Costume Weakened Legs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
    Yeah I agree with all of that bro. Especially the telegraphed punches. You can see in his shoulders when he is going to throw and on what side. His training team may have taken him as far as he can go. Even the fact that they werenít on the same page throwing in the towel says it all.

He also needs some psychology to his game. He needs the ring IQ to know both...how the other fighter is trying to set him up and how the opponent will react. His faints are mechanical and he isnít using them when he has to.

He needs a trainer who knows the slick style. Tyson is jerky jerky but he has that slickness and thatís why a lot of Americans ride with him.

Wilder is a supreme athlete with ultimate power but if you canít box eventually you are going to get worked.

And what Kronk figured out is Wilder is there to be worked until the opponent gets tired. He simply just survives. Then when he sees them gasping he finishes them with the right hand. So they just said he is still human, letís work him so bad early that he falls first. He is just waiting so we have nothing to fear.
    Good analysis. Itís too bad he wonít be able to correct these flaws in the amount of time leading up to the third fight. The important part as you stated, is that he brings in a trainer to specifically prepare him for Furyís style. In the lead up to this fight I remember Wilder said they were working on some different things in camp but I saw the same flawed gameplan from the first fight. I wonder if itís the team or Wilderís stubbornness in depending on his power alone to try and win him the fight.

Comment

• Dumbest excuse I've ever seen.

First of all he's been wearing suits like that to the ring for almost two years. Second, he knew how much that outfit weighed for days because he picked it out and had to try it on to make sure that it fit him. Last, he GAINED muscle before going into this fight so he should have been able to handle it.

Wilder will try to go for the 3rd fight and it will be the last fight of his career.

Comment

• Wilder got an old school 90's, 80's, 70's, 60's, 50's azz kick. Wilder looked like he got mugged by three people i mean shet the dude was like whooo dat. lol
        Wilder and the Houston Astros need to do one thing that is STFU dont say anything.
        Last edited by Chaconlittlered; 02-24-2020, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by davef View Post
          Good thing he didn't put mannys socks on too
          Lmfao I remember that.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
            Dumbest excuse I've ever seen.

First of all he's been wearing suits like that to the ring for almost two years. Second, he knew how much that outfit weighed for days because he picked it out and had to try it on to make sure that it fit him. Last, he GAINED muscle before going into this fight so he should have been able to handle it.

Wilder will try to go for the 3rd fight and it will be the last fight of his career.
            Fury should mentally finish Wilder by strolling into the first press conference next time with a 50lbs weight around his neck.

Also, whoís that lady in your sig?

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              Fury should mentally finish Wilder by strolling into the first press conference next time with a 50lbs weight around his neck.

Also, whoís that lady in your sig?
              Right now, Wilder is doing everything to make sure that he loses badly again.

The lady is Keyla Snowden. Played ball at Kentucky

Comment

• Worst excuse any athlete has ever used in any sport. Wayyyy worse than the David Haye toe excuse.

Comment

• https://sports.yahoo.com/deontay-wil...215534451.html

Apparently Wilder did claim that the costume was at fault. It's sad that an ex champion would resort to nonsense excuses. I bet on Wilder and was shocked at how easily he was beaten. A third fight is a no brainer for him. A loss and he can retire with money and excuses! A win and he is back in business!

Comment

• That's a shame to read. Seems like he took the loss like a champ, but it's sad to see the excuses. Translation: "I wont learn or be motivated by this loss." Shame.

Comment

• Im actually stunned at this excuse. Gobsmacked.

His team is garbage

Comment

Working...
                      X