Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QueensburyRules
    replied
    Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
    Lol Mayweather at least stood in the pocket and made them miss and pay AJ literally circled the ring throwing 1-2's and potshotting against an out of shape guy definitely did himself no favors when it comes to leverage in his next fight.
    - -When U grad from U nursery?

Leave a comment:

• Kannabis Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
    - -Hey Kiddie Poo, the Ring Kracker Jack Tinpot Trinket ain't been defended since Wlad added on to his multi defenses in 2015 back when Ring had a semblance of integrity.

When U exit U diapers for BigBoy trainers?
    Lmao weren't you the idiot who brought up the ring rankings in the first place? Oh so now they don't have integrity but AJ is ranked number one though. Haha I had a really good laugh at this one who was the one who beat Wlad in Germany?

So Tyson Fury didn't have the ring magazine title wrapped around his waist this past Saturday? I wish you would learn English this will be my last response to you because you are obviously mentally challenged.

Leave a comment:

• QueensburyRules
    replied
    Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
    this queensberry guy is probably underneath AJ's seat as we speak Sam Jones Joe Joyce style by posting the boxrec ranking lmao nobody goes off that **** dude and he's ranked #1 by the ring you say? well thats nice hes ranked at least but hes not ring magazine champion Tyson Fury is so hes still in line and not number 1 take a look at this website if you dont believe me whos picture comes out first in line before AJ? Lay off the pito bro its messing with your mind.

Well boxingscene is being lame and wont let me post the link but use your little brain and go to ring-tv and check the heavyweight list.
    - -Hey Kiddie Poo, the Ring Kracker Jack Tinpot Trinket ain't been defended since Wlad added on to his multi defenses in 2015 back when Ring had a semblance of integrity.

When U exit U diapers for BigBoy trainers?

Leave a comment:

• Kannabis Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
    - -Aj #1 boxrec and Ring.

U noodle soaked in ganja every day is it?
    this queensberry guy is probably underneath AJ's seat as we speak Sam Jones Joe Joyce style by posting the boxrec ranking lmao nobody goes off that **** dude and he's ranked #1 by the ring you say? well thats nice hes ranked at least but hes not ring magazine champion Tyson Fury is so hes still in line and not number 1 take a look at this website if you dont believe me whos picture comes out first in line before AJ? Lay off the pito bro its messing with your mind.

Well boxingscene is being lame and wont let me post the link but use your little brain and go to ring-tv and check the heavyweight list.
    Last edited by Kannabis Kid; 02-25-2020, 03:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kannabis Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by Verus View Post
    "lmao dude he won back his belts in boring fashion..." The key part is "he won back his belts." This is boxing, not a video game. Just ask Mayweather, Mr. boring himself.
    Lol Mayweather at least stood in the pocket and made them miss and pay AJ literally circled the ring throwing 1-2's and potshotting against an out of shape guy definitely did himself no favors when it comes to leverage in his next fight.

Leave a comment:

• Zelda
    replied
    So, any words about Wilder-Fury PPV numbers?

Leave a comment:

• mjbjst
    replied
    Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I'm fed-up with you Gypsy-Bum and all your fans! WAR DEONTAY WILDER!!!
    Lol your bruva got beat down

Leave a comment:

• Verus
    replied
    Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
    I remember the Fury team saying "Wlad won't take the rematch he will retire" and then when Wlad took the rematch, Fury retired...

There was no way Wlad was going to be so cautious in teh rematch and Fury knew that...

You can see how cautious Fury's team is - he just takes risks in the big fights and the rest of the time takes easy fights. I guarantee if he beats Joshua he will just retire - no rematch.
    I think you are right. Assuming Wilder does not ask for an immediate rematch, Fury will probably fight Joshua and win lose or draw he will retire from boxing. He has an outsized personality he can make more money selling that than from boxing. Just look at the no talent Kardashians. They generate millions per year. By way of example, Kylie Jenner is now the world's youngest billionaire.

Leave a comment:

• PRchamp
    replied
    Funny how Wilder would of been the king at heavyweight if jack Reiss would waved off the fight in the first Wilder-Fury fight or if Fury would of gotten hosed by the judges.......there wouldn’t have been a rematch, Al Haymon and the PBC would of schedule Wilder vs Charles Martin on regular Fox and we would have to hear say “I beat Fury, i don’t need him anymore” and ducked the rematch but I really think wilder took the rematch because he thought he would’ve beaten fury easily in the rematch.

Wilder’s lost finally bit Haymon and PBC in the ass. I’m glad that Joshua and now wilder have lost and by KO so shows both of these guys they ain’t hot ****.

Leave a comment:

• Roberto Vasquez
    replied
    Originally posted by Angeljuice View Post
    Why would he run from such an easy fight?
    I always said Wilder is a fraud, he proved me right on Saturday.
    Fury has already been knocked down twice by Wilder and even in the 2nd figth he said Wilder hurt him in the 1st round. Those shots Wilder threw were telegraphed and Fury still got hit.

Fury knows Wilder is fast and if Wilder connects he is down and in trouble.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X