Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alejandra Jimenez Suspended 90 Days, Win Overturned By Texas Commission

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigdunny1
    replied
    This is the least surprising failed drug test in the history of boxing. Goes from heavyweight down to super middleweight. She sounds like a dude, looks like a dude. Forget checking for all the drugs she had in her system they need to check for her dyck. That's a phuking dude.

Leave a comment:

• shaheed1972
    replied
    Originally posted by richardt View Post
    Exactly! On Boxrec it shows she fights an average of 90 days for her last few fights so how the hell is she being punished?!
    The 90 day suspension is only until the investigation is complete. If she's found guilty the WBO could suspend her for 2 years. The WBC will probably do 6 mos and the elevate her to the mandatory challenger

Leave a comment:

• richardt
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    A 90 day suspension is a joke. Even six months is a joke when you consider most boxers only fight twice per year. Her suspension is the normal gap between fights.
    Exactly! On Boxrec it shows she fights an average of 90 days for her last few fights so how the hell is she being punished?!

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    Yeah she was juiced to the gills. I swear I saw a pair balls bulging out of her boxer/briefs at the weigh in for that fight.

Leave a comment:

• GhostofDempsey
    replied
    A 90 day suspension is a joke. Even six months is a joke when you consider most boxers only fight twice per year. Her suspension is the normal gap between fights.

Leave a comment:

• HaymonTheGod
    replied
    Dirty doper

THIS DIRTY DOPER SHOULD BE IN JAIL! #LockHimUp #LockHimUp #LockHimUp

Leave a comment:

• DadeCounty305
    replied
    Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    I hope her opponent sues the living shhh out of her. She was a heavyweight used to hw power and came down and still needed to cheat. I donít expect the bich azzes who were defending her here and as usual riding her nuts to show face in here at all. Tired of folks making excuses and talking up cheating azz fighters. The consequences of the risks two clean fighters take for twelve rounds is already super high as is.
    100 bruh!!!

Leave a comment:

• turnedup
    replied
    I hope her opponent sues the living shhh out of her. She was a heavyweight used to hw power and came down and still needed to cheat. I donít expect the bich azzes who were defending her here and as usual riding her nuts to show face in here at all. Tired of folks making excuses and talking up cheating azz fighters. The consequences of the risks two clean fighters take for twelve rounds is already super high as is.

Leave a comment:

• Greenfield02
    replied
    Did a little research on this drug, and by the looks of it, it's not a good thing for Jimenez. While it can be used for medical reasons, it's mainly used by body builders to gain muscle mass, cut weight, for women, it could be used the same way and could help suppress estrogen. Not a good sign. The article also spelled it wrong, the correct spelling is Stanozolol, also goes by the name Winstrol. Unfortunate for her, thought she was legit.

Leave a comment:

• Roronoazoro
    replied
    Marsellus wilder was using marijuana not PEDS. Proof is here https://youtu.be/Wi14E2ayXuw
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.***...st-report/amp/

No peds, marsellos was smoking that good kush man. Ain't nothing wrong with that

Leave a comment:

Working...
X