Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• indelible
    replied
    Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    I don't know about that he looked like a BEAST at 130 last night.
    He did but that's cause Farmer was fighting Diaz's fight by staying in the pocket. He looked flat footed and stationary, but we already saw that he has trouble with fighters that move and have speed like the case with Gary Russell Jr. Santa Cruz would be too much for Diaz while Berchelt will just walk through his punches and Valdez will beat the breaks off him with body shots

Leave a comment:

• Mammoth
    replied
    Is Rakhimov Diaz' mandatory?

Leave a comment:

• Eff Pandas
    replied
    Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    Damn he shuda took that money
    This. His loyalty to DAZN was horribly misplaced.

Respect to JoJo doe.

Also sigh to me at not betting on this one.

Leave a comment:

• KillaMane26
    replied
    Damn he shuda took that money

Leave a comment:

• Santa_
    replied
    Originally posted by indelible View Post
    Good for Diaz on becoming a world champion first in his career. The question is how long will that last? The super featherweight division is very challenging and if this is the best we've seen of Diaz then I can tell you right now he doesn't stand a chance against Berchelt, Valdez or Santa Cruz.

I don't know about that he looked like a BEAST at 130 last night.

Leave a comment:

• Vinnykin
    replied
    I have only seen two Farmer fights..... seems technically good but just no offence to get guys off him.

Can't really judge him after seeing so little but a very good boxer if he ups his ring IQ.

Leave a comment:

• Califire209
    replied
    Tevin Farmer's Eyeballs were rolling around in his head like he was Rolling on ecstasy during the fight.. Look's like the man has a serious case of Tourette syndrome

Leave a comment:

• Ray*
    replied
    Mightily impressed with Diaz, just seen the fight and I wouldn’t be bothered with anyone scored it 9-3 rounds. Farmer was a bit off, his timing wasn’t there, but this is what happens when you take on good competition. If Diaz can unify then great. If not they can do the rematch.

Leave a comment:

• Input1914
    replied
    Farmer seemed off, in fact he's seemed a bit off for a while. In theory, this was a good card by DAZN but it was poorly executed. DAZN is sorely lacking in production when compared to HBO and Showtime and last night was bad. I thought the rapper was a good idea but again poor in execution.

Leave a comment:

• whoseyourdaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    I missed this fight & it was the main fight I wanted to see on the card I thought Farmer would outbox jojo so now I have to run that fight back, maybe tonight.
    The score cards were way to generous to Farmer he easily lost that fight 10-2.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X