Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Not Sold on Offering 50-50 Split To Wilder-Fury Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Cortez View Post
    AJ got belts but he is also no 3 in the world.

    Those garbage belts are where they belong, they are all just fury vacated titles anyway.

    Finally we have a number in the division and no amount of PPVs can hand that title to AJ
    I don't even know what that post means, a unified champion cant be number 3 in reality maybe on rankings that are official because some go by rules on how to place them ,unless you just started watching boxing you cant really say Joshua is number 3 which is prevelant here calling them garbage meanwhile Had Vitali klitchko not vacated his title Wilder stays in hiding under Finkles bed ?
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-26-2020, 07:26 PM.

    Comment


    • Nice way to dodge a fight. Very cowardly

      Comment


      • Ruiz looked like Wilder against Joshua in two fights. KO’d AJ in one and had him nervously sticking his hand in the cookie jar for 12 in the next. Ruiz is not a puncher by any means. All of the above combined with the intentional price out tells boxing fans and historians all they need to know. Everything else is just noise.

        Comment


        • Who does this idiot BJ think he is, if that rematch wiv ruiz had been anywhere else but SA he would of stunk the place out, as he literally ran from a little fat guy, some warrior eh! And every time Andy even skimmed him he wobbled, total pathetic, if ruiz was in shape he would of ko'd him. Just because you won a total s**t fight does not mean your the best ever, it means you s**t your pants and ran like a chicken, give your f*****g big pineapple shaped head a shake and get over yourself, you are f**k all, Wilder is the real champ at the moment, so pay him what he deserves not wot you think he's worth, you complete p***k!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            I don't even know what that post means, a unified champion cant be number 3 in reality maybe on rankings that are official because some go by rules on how to place them ,unless you just started watching boxing you cant really say Joshua is number 3 which is prevelant here calling them garbage meanwhile Had Vitali klitchko not vacated his title Wilder stays in hiding under Finkles bed ?
            The fair and unbiased Transnational Boxing Rankings Board has Joshua at #3.

            Read it and weep.

            https://www.tbrb.org/all-rankings/

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              The fair and unbiased Transnational Boxing Rankings Board has Joshua at #3.

              Read it and weep.

              https://www.tbrb.org/all-rankings/
              As i stated RE.TARD systems can put him at 3 based on the rules of the system /That system places guys ahead if they defeat a higher ranked guy, in that case Fury was a draw and Joshua took an L, but fury was over Ruiz, simpleton . Joshua is actually holding REAL titles not lables as lineal,so he is either one or two and if you count the Fury ROBBERY he should be one.

              I see no one hit you over the head with that brick yet ?
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-26-2020, 07:47 PM.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                He's got an 80 million 5 fight contract, think he'll be ok.

                I don't know how any one could watch their first fight and think it was staged, or that Fury and Wilder weren't both trying to win.

                You're crazy man, deluded.
                Fake numbers because Fury's draw power has been very poor, much lower than Arum projected. Both of his fights vs Schwarz and Wallin were busts. Fury needs money, that's why he's trying to set up WWF and UFC for extra income.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  The fair and unbiased Transnational Boxing Rankings Board has Joshua at #3.

                  Read it and weep.

                  https://www.tbrb.org/all-rankings/
                  The trans rankings don’t have Wilder fighting any top 10 except Fury and Ortiz in title defenses please keep that same stance when mentioning how many top 10 guys Wilders actually fought off that ranking system .which equals one sole win against a top 10 guy in the unbiased rankings as you admitted .

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    The trans rankings donít have Wilder fighting any top 10 except Fury and Ortiz in title defenses please keep that same stance when mentioning how many top 10 guys Wilders actually fought off that ranking system .which equals one sole win against a top 10 guy in the unbiased rankings as you admitted .
                    I don't think Fury was a top 10 guy when Wilder fought based on the FAIR rankings there, so its still a possibility of just ONE guy in title defenses, i'll check later. Either way these Wildertards don't think before they post. lol

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                      The trans rankings donít have Wilder fighting any top 10 except Fury and Ortiz in title defenses please keep that same stance when mentioning how many top 10 guys Wilders actually fought off that ranking system .which equals one sole win against a top 10 guy in the unbiased rankings as you admitted .
                      Sounds fair to me.

                      In any case we know that Deontay Wilder is the #1 TBRB heavyweight right now, regardless.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP