Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury vs. Wilder II Prediction?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #51
    Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Actually, joking aside, I messed that up, because the stoppage was in the 7th, wasn't it? For some reason I thought it was in the 6th.

    I was probably too busy wanking.
    Haha, yeah that was one hell of a thrashing Wider took last night. Whoever made this promo poster was spot on.

    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

    Comment


    • #52
      Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Here's the 9 guys who got it right:

      Me, eco1, PAC-BOY, REDEEMER, Steve335, Szef, Tatabanya, Toffee, Vinnykin
      Always good when you get a prediction right....... I didn't expect the absolute dominance and beat-down Fury gave Wider though. :wank:

      Comment


      • #53
        Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        Haha, yeah that was one hell of a thrashing Wider took last night. Whoever made this promo poster was spot on.

        [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
        Wow, that's even better than my new avy.

        Comment


        • #54
          Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
          Fury by some questionable SD or MD or the fight ends in a crazy DQ of some kind and mass drama ensues. Honestly no idea but felt like going against the grain slightly.
          Well some salty people are calling for a DQ and he lost a point so this wasn't the worst prediction lol. But I got my pick wrong that's for damn sure.

          Comment


          • #55
            Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
            Always good when you get a prediction right....... I didn't expect the absolute dominance and beat-down Fury gave Wider though. :wank:
            No, I expected something a bit more restrained, rather than walking into the pocket from the opening bell. (Albeit with intelligence).

            Like I said, my prediction was TKO round 10. Wilder was done here after 4 or 5.

            Comment


            • #56
              Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              Wow, that's even better than my new avy.
              I don't know how you get those screen caps but they're gold

              Comment


              • #57
                Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                No, I expected something a bit more restrained, rather than walking into the pocket from the opening bell. (Albeit with intelligence).

                Like I said, my prediction was TKO round 10. Wilder was done here after 4 or 5.
                Same here..... when I rewatched the fight just now, Fury actually ran over the ring after the bell in round 1, put him under pressure and did not let up until the towel came in.

                We were all fooled lol

                Comment


                • #58
                  Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                  Always good when you get a prediction right....... I didn't expect the absolute dominance and beat-down Fury gave Wider though. :wank:
                  I did. Swear to God I did. I knew fury would stop him after their first fight but thought wilder would have his moments. But After seeing fury at the weigh in I knew Wilder is getting dominated and fcked up.

                  Comment


                  • #59
                    Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                    Haha, yeah that was one hell of a thrashing Wider took last night. Whoever made this promo poster was spot on.

                    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
                    Bite the pillow, Fury coming in dry, hard and fast

                    Comment


                    • #60
                      Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                      Here's the 9 guys who got it right:

                      Me, eco1, PAC-BOY, REDEEMER, Steve335, Szef, Tatabanya, Toffee, Vinnykin
                      [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP