Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr. vs. Jorge Arce Rematch Pushed Back To March 7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr. vs. Jorge Arce Rematch Pushed Back To March 7

Two Mexican legends will collide in an exhibition fight, on Saturday, March 7, at the Hermosillo Multipurpose Center. The event will have national and international television coverage in a co-promotion between 2M Box Promotions and the Julio Csar Chvez Foundation.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A rematch for an exhibition bout?

Comment

Originally posted by Galactic Larry View Post
      A rematch for an exhibition bout?
      an exhibition where Travieso didnt go hard at all against Chavez because he claimed "he's my idol". But people raved about it because "this **** was better than recent Canelo fights", so now there's a rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
        an exhibition where Travieso didnt go hard at all against Chavez because he claimed "he's my idol". But people raved about it because "this **** was better than recent Canelo fights", so now there's a rematch
        Im sure if Canelo fought a guy who had been retired for over 15 years and was 58 years old he could lay back and make it real exciting...
        Last edited by Larry the boss; 01-15-2020, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Chavez would have mopped the floor with Arce if they would have fought back in the day. Now that Sr is old, smoking and probably drinking I just hope this doesn’t ruin his reputation with the young people who never witnessed his dominance.

Comment

Originally posted by radiotracer View Post
            Chavez would have mopped the floor with Arce if they would have fought back in the day. Now that Sr is old, smoking and probably drinking I just hope this doesn’t ruin his reputation with the young people who never witnessed his dominance.
            wasnt he smoking and drinking then??? hell I think he is more dedicated now compared to his son

Comment

Now see, if Floyd were smart he'd do an exhibition against Leonard.

And I just watched this. Ref getting hit in the balls at the end was the clear highlight.
              Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 01-15-2020, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by radiotracer View Post
                Well Arce was a few weights below him to be fair, but yeah, Chavez was a great, fought top men in their prime, it was commonplace back then wasn't it?

Comment

Mayweather learn & don't box anymore KPop singers LMAO

Comment

Working...
                  X